Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

So...its been 2 months

SamHD
02.14.2012 , 07:35 PM | #1
Still bugged raids? Unacceptable!
Please do not say this is something they cannot do overnight
Its been 2 months PLUS beta so why do we have to suffer? I shoulder have to worry about SOA mind trapping the Tank or whirl winding during a transition...or resetting at 1% All things that have been "Fixed" multiple times.
Now Bioware Fanboys! Rush to defend your game...
Atleast Panda's won't be bugged

Bionixx
02.14.2012 , 07:40 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by SamHD View Post
At least Panda's won't be bugged
Most likely not but it will still be Pandas and that's reason enough not to play. Not to mention that you will have to wait a year to play.
Something, something, something, dark side.
Something, something, something, complete.

drfumblez
02.14.2012 , 07:47 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Bionixx View Post
Most likely not but it will still be Pandas and that's reason enough not to play. Not to mention that you will have to wait a year to play.
Let's not forget the Pokemon battles, amirite?
And I'd sure Panda will be bugged as well. WotLK & Cata were absolutely horrible with bugs for the first month. If I can stick through them, I can stick through this.

Merraith
02.14.2012 , 08:21 PM | #4
Its been 2 months PLUS beta so why do we have to suffer? I shoulder have to worry about SOA mind trapping the Tank or whirl winding during a transition...or resetting at 1% All things that have been "Fixed" multiple times.
I will merely point out that if you're getting whirl winded during a transition, that is entirely your dps' fault for being idiots.

Layotees
02.14.2012 , 08:38 PM | #5
It's almost as if you've never raided a WoW instance in it's first few months.

psysention
02.14.2012 , 09:30 PM | #6
maybe pandas not bugged
but wow is for kids

try tera
much better than any mmo in the market

Senga_J
02.14.2012 , 11:10 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by drfumblez View Post
Let's not forget the Pokemon battles, amirite?
And I'd sure Panda will be bugged as well. WotLK & Cata were absolutely horrible with bugs for the first month. If I can stick through them, I can stick through this.
pokemon battles?
POT5 Level 55's:
Serdatt (PT) Zerriest (Sin) Asareng (Mara)

Drasoff
02.15.2012 , 12:09 AM | #8

Saying that Panda's wont be bugged is a stupid pointless argument. I would sure hope that a company like blizzard who has been in this MMO game for 7 years plus now, would be able to drop content with minimal glitches. Also, coming from an avid WoW player(stopped for SWTOR, started in Vanilla though), the raids in wow were full of bugs and had problems of their own. SWTOR has barley been out for 2 months and people already expect perfection.

Quit complaining, it gets tiring to listen to the incompetence of people who dont understand the simplicity of the situation they put themselves in. If you dont like the game....and find yourself griping about it more than enjoying it....than cancel your subscription....quit playing SWTOR and go get a new box of crayons. I heard Thrall....and that whole excuse for an exspansion like to color pretty pictures of unicorns and flowers, with the now 6 year old average player base they have attracted. Go complain to people to people who wont understand your stupidity.....it will save everyone from uneeded headaches.

BeeSiK
02.15.2012 , 04:48 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Drasoff View Post
Saying that Panda's wont be bugged is a stupid pointless argument. I would sure hope that a company like blizzard who has been in this MMO game for 7 years plus now, would be able to drop content with minimal glitches. Also, coming from an avid WoW player(stopped for SWTOR, started in Vanilla though), the raids in wow were full of bugs and had problems of their own. SWTOR has barley been out for 2 months and people already expect perfection.

Quit complaining, it gets tiring to listen to the incompetence of people who dont understand the simplicity of the situation they put themselves in. If you dont like the game....and find yourself griping about it more than enjoying it....than cancel your subscription....quit playing SWTOR and go get a new box of crayons. I heard Thrall....and that whole excuse for an exspansion like to color pretty pictures of unicorns and flowers, with the now 6 year old average player base they have attracted. Go complain to people to people who wont understand your stupidity.....it will save everyone from uneeded headaches.
so true ...lmfao all the big 16 year old kids dont know what bugs are..i mean if you played wow back in vanilla..you couldnt even log in on a few servers (illidown, laggramar..etc..) for days at a time..and yes..we still payed $15 for 12 days of game sometimes

kailhun
02.15.2012 , 04:58 AM | #10
I shoulder have to worry
Shoulder? Shoulder? Why is this text still bugged? Don't tell me you can't spell check! I shouldn't have to suffer through this.

BTW Panda's what won't be bugged?
sig sig siggity sig