Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

List and Chart of PvP Valor Ranks / Valor Points

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
List and Chart of PvP Valor Ranks / Valor Points

Bubble_Boy
02.14.2012 , 06:34 PM | #1
Here's a table and chart of the various valor ranks and their required valor points.

The values shown have been gathered from various players and I haven't extrapolated any of them. The "*" represent missing values. The line graphic, however, was drawn based on the trend of the various values gathered:

http://imgur.com/a/v6bcv

Feel free to provide numbers for the missing ranks.

Orangerascal
02.14.2012 , 06:36 PM | #2
very nice. I'm not looking forward to the 70's
Lace - Sage / Fleet - Scoundrel / Vaine - Guardian - www.jedilace.com
<Sphinx> - Tomb of the Freedon Nadd

Grubfist
02.14.2012 , 06:37 PM | #3
And here I thought it'd show something I cared about, like the names of each title after Battlemaster

blackadda
02.14.2012 , 06:45 PM | #4
Nice info,

As far as i recall 65 was 53200...

Can confirm 54260 is accurate for 67
"It is said that if you know your enemies and know yourself, you will not be imperiled in a hundred battles"

-Sun Tzu

Monkeycoffer
02.14.2012 , 06:59 PM | #5
since everything else is easy to get why is valor and bm gear a total grind.

Folgrin
02.14.2012 , 07:09 PM | #6
I might be missing something but I usually get 1000-1300 V points per warzone and I takes a few wz's to level. One thing I can tell you for sure is that from valor level 36-37 isnt a 100 point difference.
◄ΞΞ[\████████▓▓▒░░ Victory for the Empire ░░▒▓████████)
Adas 65 Harbinger

Bubble_Boy
02.14.2012 , 08:27 PM | #7
Well there's not much I can reply to that. All I can say is that I personally recorded the numbers you see by inspecting various players and noting their rank and valor points needed for next level.

If indeed I made mistakes, do let me know and I'll see to it they're corrected. Screen shots backing up your statement would go a long way too.

Cheers !

Vuldinlol
02.15.2012 , 01:42 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Grubfist View Post
And here I thought it'd show something I cared about, like the names of each title after Battlemaster
70 War Hero
80 Conqueror
90 Warlord
100 Elite Warlord

Fidopro
02.15.2012 , 01:45 PM | #9
WOW LMAO

50-60 is just insane.

dcgregorya
02.15.2012 , 01:54 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Bubble_Boy View Post
Well there's not much I can reply to that. All I can say is that I personally recorded the numbers you see by inspecting various players and noting their rank and valor points needed for next level.

If indeed I made mistakes, do let me know and I'll see to it they're corrected. Screen shots backing up your statement would go a long way too.

Cheers !
Definately a mistake. Probably a bug on biowares part but I'm rank 48 valor and I've played 100's of PVP matches at about 1000 points per match. Based on your chart I should get from 1 to 48 in about 10 matches.