Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

So Bioware, is this how its gonna be?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes > Commando / Mercenary
So Bioware, is this how its gonna be?

Cabones
02.14.2012 , 04:57 PM | #21
You guys seriously need to lay off bioware, ive been playing MMO's frequently since vanilla WoW and they are teying harder to please everyone then most MMO devs ive seen, they've frequently mentioned there plans for improving pvp and the game in general and you all start crying when one patch ruins the balance slightly, and if the pve players arent whining the pvp players are, seriously just let them do there thing, theyre teying to sort it out.

Agemnon
02.14.2012 , 05:01 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by IIII-IIII-IIII View Post
/signed

World PvP or no PvP at all.
Including same faction only areas, right?
Welcome to PvP, where it's socially acceptable for 40 year old geeks to beat up 12 year old boys.

AJMTL
02.14.2012 , 05:02 PM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by Cabones View Post
You guys seriously need to lay off bioware, ive been playing MMO's frequently since vanilla WoW and they are teying harder to please everyone then most MMO devs ive seen, they've frequently mentioned there plans for improving pvp and the game in general and you all start crying when one patch ruins the balance slightly, and if the pve players arent whining the pvp players are, seriously just let them do there thing, theyre teying to sort it out.
LEAVE BIOWARE ALONE!!

/old joke

Elkard
02.14.2012 , 05:04 PM | #24
There will never be so-called "balance", because one nerf (which is how the roller-coaster begins) begets another and another and more until everything is so weirdly askew that no one really knows what the heck is going on.

After going to the trouble to get surge adjusted on some of my toons, now it is nerfed. 10%, 20% or 1% nerfs are never a good idea.

Darth_Eminok
02.14.2012 , 05:07 PM | #25
SWG seemed to balance it out (maybe not, but you can call it better than this).
<---LEGION OF SHADOWS--->
"Your future lies with us."
http://legionofshadowsguild.enjin.com/home

Swage
02.14.2012 , 05:09 PM | #26
bioware... ...are trying harder to please everyone then most MMO devs ive seen
This IS the problem.

Syylara
02.14.2012 , 05:16 PM | #27
they've frequently mentioned there plans for improving pvp and the game in general
Saying aint doing

Talk is cheap

Actions speak louder than words

Pick your cliche'

:9
Syyl'ara - Twi'lek Smuggler Yaan'su - Chiss Agent
www.swtor-rp.com - Roleplaying community and discussion

Grotpar
02.14.2012 , 05:17 PM | #28
Well, I don't know how Merc healing is, but if healing in general was a problem, they could've just improved the healing debuff.

If only Mercs were hit, that probably means they were better than the others by a considerably margin.
Again, I don't know how it is(I'm a Sorc who insists on healing, so I've never seen any other healers).

MoonsLightV
02.14.2012 , 05:20 PM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by AJMTL View Post
I think BW are on their way to alienating all of their PvP player base anyway.

PVE is something which they undeniably did right.
Class story quests yes they did that right. Flash Points are still buggy and can turn into a mess. I ran Directive 7 last night with some guildies and that droid that spawns the adds STILL has the bug where it generates a ton of adds instead of just 1 at a time. Supposedly fixed in one of their last patches, but its still there. Shocker.
I would love to actually play the game but half the time I am either stunned, frozen, dazed, knock down, knock backed, whirlwind-ed, ensnared, shocked, or slowed to play the game.

DarthRaistlin
02.14.2012 , 05:21 PM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by Sarfux View Post
just remove pvp from the game

done!
Then why play?