Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

STAR WARS™: The Old Republic™ Asia Pacific Launch

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
STAR WARS™: The Old Republic™ Asia Pacific Launch
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Fizen
02.28.2012 , 07:43 PM | #501
I’m surprised that since announcing this, BW hasn’t responded to player concerns regarding guild’s moving and non apac players in their guilds, however they have stated that ANYONE can play on these new servers.
They’ve not given any information in regards to what will make a player allegeable to a free transfer or when these with be ordered other than saying early march.
After 50 pages of posts that dev’s apparently read I’d thought they’d as least try to give people some answers.

GrandAdmiralFett
02.28.2012 , 07:57 PM | #502
A little over nine hours to go and we are still very much in the dark.

But we are getting more info tomorrow US time. Which i think is a little late

Oneirophrenia
02.28.2012 , 08:02 PM | #503
Quote: Originally Posted by traft View Post
You get around. :P
I would say that his background is pretty standard in Singapore. The population composition of that country is very unique to say the least.

Ansultares
02.28.2012 , 08:08 PM | #504
Quote: Originally Posted by GrandAdmiralFett View Post
A little over nine hours to go and we are still very much in the dark.

But we are getting more info tomorrow US time. Which i think is a little late
Leap year?

MicroNash
02.28.2012 , 08:22 PM | #505
Quote: Originally Posted by Fizen View Post
I’m surprised that since announcing this, BW hasn’t responded to player concerns regarding guild’s moving and non apac players in their guilds, however they have stated that ANYONE can play on these new servers.
They’ve not given any information in regards to what will make a player allegeable to a free transfer or when these with be ordered other than saying early march.
After 50 pages of posts that dev’s apparently read I’d thought they’d as least try to give people some answers.
There are simply too many questions with really obvious answers. This thread is just being overwhelmed with replies. If you read the other thread regarding the Asia Pacific servers they said they will try and provide answers soon.

Gabrielnz
02.28.2012 , 08:25 PM | #506
Less than 9hours until launch and we have absolutely no info outside of something in the way of an update coming tomorrow. They've handled the Oceanic launch quite poorly which is dissapointing after the main launch was well done, even with the early access/shipping/grace period drama.
Let them hate so long as they fear.

GhostNato
02.28.2012 , 08:33 PM | #507
awesome info, just gotta wait for more info

Mehmi
02.28.2012 , 08:56 PM | #508
Quote: Originally Posted by Fizen View Post
actually they have. All you have to do is go the the Asia Pacific launch section of the FAQ.
I'm not copy/pasting.

i wish they would announce the server names/locations though, i want to know where everyone's going.
Some day you're gonna be wrong, I just hope I'm there to see it.

Evgen
02.28.2012 , 09:08 PM | #509
Quote: Originally Posted by Mehmi View Post
actually they have. All you have to do is go the the Asia Pacific launch section of the FAQ.
I'm not copy/pasting.

i wish they would announce the server names/locations though, i want to know where everyone's going.
They have! And I will copy paste

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=332400

Mehmi
02.28.2012 , 09:21 PM | #510
Quote: Originally Posted by Evgen View Post
hehe thanks evgen. Im just lazy.

well guess il be going pvp
Some day you're gonna be wrong, I just hope I'm there to see it.