Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Is Ilum worth it?

Raansu
02.14.2012 , 02:22 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Dahoff View Post
I agree it needs to be capped at least. However I think it's a bit different depending on servers. My server seems to get good fights going and you can surely get a daily done in an hour or so. Sometimes the weekly done in a few hours.

Also to the OP, if your server does moderately well in Ilum, it is much better for valor than warzones.
I dunno how it normally is, but we had 2 full ops groups going and I got my daily done fairly quickly and a little over half way done with the weekly. I was just jumping in and doing force sweep over and over since we were right next to the med center, but when the group moved to the center cap area my kills slowed down pretty fast since I was dieing instantly and needed to travel back there constantly lol.

KilmarFyrewynd
02.14.2012 , 02:23 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Raansu View Post
Crates? I don't recall seeing any kind of crates in the areas I was in. Then again I could barely tell what was going on running at 10fps =/. So these crates count towards the weekly kill count?
Crates is short for armaments. The Ilum PvP daily requires you to get 30 kill or 30 armaments or a mix of both. The weekly requires 150. These crates only spawn on the central zone. There are 6 or so locations where they can spawn at central and it's on a fairly short timer.

Raansu
02.14.2012 , 02:36 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by KilmarFyrewynd View Post
Crates is short for armaments. The Ilum PvP daily requires you to get 30 kill or 30 armaments or a mix of both. The weekly requires 150. These crates only spawn on the central zone. There are 6 or so locations where they can spawn at central and it's on a fairly short timer.
Ah thanks, I'll keep an eye out for them next time I'm out there.