Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

What is your estimate for approximate win% ratio between republic/empire?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
What is your estimate for approximate win% ratio between republic/empire?

phdeeznuts
02.14.2012 , 01:33 PM | #1
I'd like to see what the general consensus is, since last stat bioware gave out was 53/47, which was before everyone was geared and faction imbalances got much worse.

I've tracked my solo-queueing win/loss rate at 50 for the past 2 weeks, and this is a sample set of 43 games sub-50 and 31 games at lvl50.

For reference I've been playing a vanguard on republic side, and never left the warzone because commendations are commendations.

Sub50: 27.9% | 72.1% empire|republic
lvl50: 93.5%|6.5% empire|republic

Number of games at lvl 50 that have been lost due to the >8 player exploit: 15 (48.3% of all matches at lvl50)

Honestly this is a very discouraging environment for any republic player. Please reply with your estimated win/loss rate, and which side you're on, since this ultimately is an indicator of how robust the PVP environment is.

Should I just roll-empire and make an inquisitor? I dunno.
(__|__)

RamzaBehoulve
02.14.2012 , 01:33 PM | #2
100% win for whatever side I'm playing.

True story.

Cruxe
02.14.2012 , 01:34 PM | #3
I win about 95% of my matches.

Tip: Start a premade
This is not the droid you're looking for.

Quote: Originally Posted by Makar View Post
I used to shoot arrows into completely different dimensions, until bizarro me took an arrow to the knee.

FalmeseReb
02.14.2012 , 01:36 PM | #4
Stop solo queuing. Its honestly just a waste of your time. Go to Ilum for valor and do premades (even if they're pugs you pick up on the fleet) when you can get them. You wont win 1/2 the time most likely, but it will be a hell of a lot better then 6%. Solo queue is not republic friendly, at least on my server where the average game will have 3-4 imp battlemasters and 3-4 rep fresh 50's.

phdeeznuts
02.14.2012 , 01:36 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Cruxe View Post

These stats refer to solo-queue rates exclusively, I understand that premades have a higher chance of success. Also you didn't say which side you played on
(__|__)

svartalfimposter
02.14.2012 , 01:36 PM | #6
Depends very much on time of day on my server. I find that lots of good (and/or relatively high level) players on my realm either stay up very late or are on east coast USA, whereas the good (and/or relatively high level) players on the opposing side seem to go to bed early (and get up early).

So while it seems that our realm constantly loses, there are times at which we constantly win.
Quote: Originally Posted by killgorde
a great PvP game requires the devs only to facilitate and improve the environment within which the players themselves create their own content.

Sathid
02.14.2012 , 01:37 PM | #7
Lately Imperial have been winning about 40% of the time in the 50 bracket as far as i can see,i only do WZ's about three times a week however and two hours at best.

1-49 id say its 50/50.

AcerLerxt
02.14.2012 , 01:38 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Cruxe View Post

I went 46-3 over the weekend as the outnumbered faction.

All of the good competition on Sith side aren't playing any more, because they've been BM's since the Great Ilum Turret Exploit of '012.
╬ SP€CTR€ ╬
Invitation-Only, Competitive PVP Community
Jung Ma (RP-PVP) Battlemaster Sage

KilmarFyrewynd
02.14.2012 , 01:39 PM | #9
While I don't see OP's #'s, I do see a pretty significant % of wins going to Empire. Mostly, it's due to lack of players or people who quit. If I had to guess, I would say 75/25 on the level 50 WZ.

pondz
02.14.2012 , 01:41 PM | #10
I would like to know where BW get their stats from since while day to day it vairies wildly with some days 1 win in 10 and other days 3 in 10 , to say 53/47 when 95% of the games and imp v imp hutball = imp win ? lol...... joke..........well maybe
Life is what you make it.........so lets make it right