Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

T7 Companion Quest Disappeared!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
T7 Companion Quest Disappeared!

Ashraman
02.21.2012 , 11:57 AM | #11
Dear Dispatched,

Thanks for confirming. So that's three of us who have confirmed this problem. Frankly I suspect many others have had this happen as well but did not pay close attention to the conversation in question and the fact the quest disappeared without actually being completed.

Quething
02.21.2012 , 02:52 PM | #12
I had the conversation about the former master converting the slaver but never got a quest out of it at all. Thought it was fairly strange, since his affection is pretty high and I'm way deep into Kira's storyline despite picking her up several levels after him...

Onyx
02.21.2012 , 03:05 PM | #13
For those who have seen the quest and had it disappear, what level are you and what part of the story progression are you at? Also, male or female characters (yes, that matters lol, the companion conversation/quest paths are somewhat different).

The two of us who didn't think we'd missed anything are both into Chapter 3. I'm more than half-way through Belsavis--sounds like I'm slightly ahead of the other player on the class quest although they are several character levels above me.

I have far more affection with Kira than T7, have some affection with the final two companions and am maxed out with Doc.
Star Wars fan for life
C C X X:
1st Special Forces Group
S . A . N . C . T . U . M . . . O . F . . . T . H . E . . . E . X . A . L . T . E . D
SWG: 2003 thru 12.15.2011 . . . . . Kettemoor ~ Starsider

Meira_Arirai
02.21.2012 , 09:33 PM | #14
I've reached level 50, finished out the JK storyline and have max affection with T7. He never offered a quest that asked me to travel anywhere.
Massani Legacy, Ebon Hawk
More early Star Wars geekery at KotOR/SWtOR

Ashraman
02.27.2012 , 01:28 PM | #15
CONFIRMED: The T7 Quest Line is Bugged

After receiving a canned response following an 8 day wait to my first ticket regarding T7's vanishing Alderaan quest (as discussed in my OP and throughout the thread) , I was able to speak in-game (amazing, huh?) to a customer service rep, Protocol Droid W6-c7, aka Cathryn.

Cathryn confirmed that this T7 quest is bugged and that the developers are working on a fix. However, it may take some time and there is estimated no time frame for the fix to be implemented.

Ashraman
02.29.2012 , 07:19 AM | #16
Now the question is how long will it will take Bioware to fix the bug?

Onyx
02.29.2012 , 05:57 PM | #17
Did they provide a name for the quest?

I've still not gotten anything, though I did have another conversation with T7 last weekend (my affection with him is still only around 4k).
Star Wars fan for life
C C X X:
1st Special Forces Group
S . A . N . C . T . U . M . . . O . F . . . T . H . E . . . E . X . A . L . T . E . D
SWG: 2003 thru 12.15.2011 . . . . . Kettemoor ~ Starsider

Ashraman
03.01.2012 , 05:20 AM | #18
Dear Onyx,

No, Cathryn of Bioware did not. I didn't ask her.

FYI per your request, my affection with T7 is currently maxed at 10,000. It was above 4k when I finished Act 1 and received quests simultaneously from both T7 and Kira.

I'm one of those people who love SWTOR most for its focus on storytelling. So this for me is a very important issue, although I'm sure that for those whose only concern is min/maxing their "toon", it is not.

Gotho
03.01.2012 , 04:23 PM | #19
At least your T7 kept giving you quests, I did not receive a quest from 3k - 10k affection.

angrydurf
03.01.2012 , 11:28 PM | #20
Do we have confirmation of what causes this to bug? Does taking the Kira quest boot T7's? (Another reason to keep her doing nothing but running Treasure hunting mission for me in her dancers outfit)

More seriously once the Kira bug was revealed they were all over telling us how it would bug so it could be avoided any news on this?
Quote: Originally Posted by GeorgZoeller View Post

Star Wars: The Old Republic is the spritual successor to Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic, also made by BioWare, and not any other game.