Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

T7 Companion Quest Disappeared!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
T7 Companion Quest Disappeared!

Ashraman
02.14.2012 , 01:20 PM | #1
After completing Act I, I received my first quests from Kira and T7 that actually required that I go somewhere and do something rather than just talk to them. I cannot remember the name of the quest from T7 that disappeared, but it had something to do with traveling somewhere to investigate explosions of vessels causing deaths including that of a former master of T7 who had been a slaver. Anyway, the quest is no longer available from T7. I suspect the problem may have been having active quests from both Kira and t7 resulting in T7's quest disappearing.

Is this a known issue, and is there a fix for it? I have submitted a ticket and hope my quest series can be reset, but in the meantime, is there any workaround for this? Thanks in advance.

Ashraman
02.15.2012 , 12:54 AM | #2
So no one else reading this forum has experienced this? Wow, guess I was really unlucky.

Ashraman
02.16.2012 , 04:46 AM | #3
I am alone in having this problem?

Onyx
02.16.2012 , 06:30 AM | #4
I think that was just a conversation with T7. I don't remember him actually sending me on a quest at that point.

If it is just the conversation, the name of it was "Slaver's Redemption" and you should have received XP and affection following the conversation.
Star Wars fan for life
C C X X:
1st Special Forces Group
S . A . N . C . T . U . M . . . O . F . . . T . H . E . . . E . X . A . L . T . E . D
SWG: 2003 thru 12.15.2011 . . . . . Kettemoor ~ Starsider

Ashraman
02.19.2012 , 12:20 AM | #5
Hi Onyx,

Thanks for your reply but the quest did indeed disappear without being completed by me. It required traveling to Alderaan if I remember correctly to investigate a suspicious explosion and death there T7 suspected was related to the death of his former master. I have a feeling you may be experiencing the same issue without realizing it. After doing some more research, I found that others have reported this issue. See the second post in the thread linked below:

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=1224270

My CS ticket has now been open for over 5 days, although it was apparently reviewed about 12 hours after I submitted it.

Onyx
02.19.2012 , 04:30 AM | #6
I've not had a conversation with T7 about Alderaan so perhaps I just haven't been given that quest yet. There are a couple areas on that planet that are level 40+.

I did do the "Slaver's Redemption" one though, and that conversation happened following Chapter 1. The slaver was not T7's master, he was converted to "good" by T7s former master and became an informant for the Jedi. The slaver went into hiding following the death of the master.

I'm currently level 38, into chapter 3, and married to Doc lol. I've done some looking around and don't find any record of a quest like you mention
Star Wars fan for life
C C X X:
1st Special Forces Group
S . A . N . C . T . U . M . . . O . F . . . T . H . E . . . E . X . A . L . T . E . D

Ashraman
02.19.2012 , 10:47 AM | #7
Onyx,

Did you look at the post by another player I linked above?

Onyx
02.20.2012 , 08:27 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Ashraman View Post
Onyx,

Did you look at the post by another player I linked above?
Yea, I did before I posted.

They basically said the same thing--but no additional data on it

I will work on increasing affection with T7--that could be the limiting factor here for me. I see several more conversations with him that could lead into a quest, although their time-frame should put them as happening well into chapter 2 (basing that solely on the Doc conversations that they fall in line with).

I'll post if/when I find anything but here's the names of the quests I am seeing:

Spoiler

I've not read any details on those, merely looked up the names. The only companion I've completed all quests with at this point is Doc, though I've done at least two conversations with all of them.
Star Wars fan for life
C C X X:
1st Special Forces Group

GalenDurron
02.20.2012 , 10:11 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Ashraman View Post
After completing Act I, I received my first quests from Kira and T7 that actually required that I go somewhere and do something rather than just talk to them. I cannot remember the name of the quest from T7 that disappeared, but it had something to do with traveling somewhere to investigate explosions of vessels causing deaths including that of a former master of T7 who had been a slaver. Anyway, the quest is no longer available from T7. I suspect the problem may have been having active quests from both Kira and t7 resulting in T7's quest disappearing.

Is this a known issue, and is there a fix for it? I have submitted a ticket and hope my quest series can be reset, but in the meantime, is there any workaround for this? Thanks in advance.
So far the only companion that I have actually gone somewhere with for a companion quest was Kira. T7 talked about the list, but it wasnt a travel mission, just conversation. I'm level 48, currently at 10000/10000 affection for T7, and I've finished the
Spoiler
and as far as I know there is no off-ship companion mission for T7 (our conversations on the ship seemed to have reached their conclusion, had a very nice talk about what the future holds.
There is no emotion (except Love, that's ok); there is peace. There is no ignorance; there is knowledge. There is no passion; there is serenity. There is no chaos; there is harmony. There is no death; there is the Force.

Dispatched
02.21.2012 , 06:06 AM | #10
I too have lost this quest from T7. The one where I need to travel to Alderaan.