Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Annihilate the Annihilator

Nichos_Ketra
02.14.2012 , 12:52 PM | #1
Does this mission even exist? According to comments made AFTER release, it's supposed to chain from other Okara Droid Factory missions, yet I have never gotten any missions past the initial two heroics received by exploring the facility. I take it that despite the post-beta comments, it *was* removed when the game when live, along with its mission rewards?

Nichos_Ketra
02.14.2012 , 03:30 PM | #2
Judging by the sheer number of views without even a single reply, I take it that yes, the [Area 4] Heroic "Annihilate the Annihilator" on Balmorra was in fact removed from the game prior to release day?

Nichos_Ketra
02.14.2012 , 10:21 PM | #3
Hmm. Now this is interesting. Practically no one is willing to answer my question in-game, either.

AriochX
02.14.2012 , 10:40 PM | #4
I barely remember it, not sure how to reply with such little recollection.
-The Dark Jedi Formerly known as Khieran Al'Thrive of Flurry

LESS QQ MORE PEW PEW!!!

Nichos_Ketra
02.14.2012 , 10:58 PM | #5
Supposedly the first "Area 4" heroic missions in the Okara Droid Factory eventually chain to this, but I've yet to chain even one mission from the two I could find.

SithIntraining
02.14.2012 , 11:02 PM | #6
It was removed and replaced with the area missions. Hope that clears it up for you.

Nichos_Ketra
02.14.2012 , 11:04 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by SithIntraining View Post
It was removed and replaced with the area missions. Hope that clears it up for you.
That's what I thought, thanks. Any idea what happened to the rewards that the mission gave, like the Ablative Terenthium Leggings for the Sith Warrior? I'm guessing they're probably not obtainable.

SithIntraining
02.14.2012 , 11:15 PM | #8
afaik, the respective rewards were obtainable (it's been a while) from the Area 4s; however, if they were not offered, they were likely completely removed or moved to a different mission. There was another Heroic in Sobrik that was removed (and I can't remember the name of it), but I think those rewards were transferred to a different heroic, the droid one in the junk yard, and there is now an Area 4 instead, in addition.