Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Disconnected from phone queue

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Disconnected from phone queue

ToAoX
12.15.2011 , 04:46 PM | #1
After 2 hours and 54 minutes of listening to the same terrible music on speaker phone I was disconnected from your phone service once again. Either fix my problem via email or get more phone monkeys.
You can't ryme against the dark side of the force why even bother. So many dudes been with yo mom who even knows if I'm ya father!

We got Deathstar! Knock em out the box Luke, knock em out!

Sursockan
12.15.2011 , 04:48 PM | #2
[QUOTE=ToAoX;316626]After 2 hours and 54 minutes of listening to the same terrible music on speaker phone I was disconnected from your phone service once again. Either fix my problem via email or get more phone monkeys.[/QUOTE

you are lucky i cant even get in a queu i just get busy phone tune

ToAoX
12.15.2011 , 04:50 PM | #3
[QUOTE=Sursockan;316747]
Quote: Originally Posted by ToAoX View Post
After 2 hours and 54 minutes of listening to the same terrible music on speaker phone I was disconnected from your phone service once again. Either fix my problem via email or get more phone monkeys.[/QUOTE

you are lucky i cant even get in a queu i just get busy phone tune

I got in queue after trying countless times and I wouldn't consider it lucky getting to listen to elevator music to no end, literally. No one comes to your aid and the call just gets disconnected, its happened to me 3 times now and at around the same length of time.
You can't ryme against the dark side of the force why even bother. So many dudes been with yo mom who even knows if I'm ya father!

Sursockan
12.15.2011 , 04:52 PM | #4
yea this is so messed uo we pay money and they cant deliver a thing not even decent support

Why cant they just not unlock a acount true mail when i send them copy of my passport

In order to reset the security questions on your account you will just need to call us

ToAoX
12.15.2011 , 04:56 PM | #5
Yah they make it sound like contacting them via phone is sooooo simple lol.

Kuiper
12.15.2011 , 04:59 PM | #6
CAll at untraditional times. I called at 11:00 PM and got a CS professional in 12 minutes.

Sursockan
12.15.2011 , 04:59 PM | #7
i sone had it i cant stand it anymore i just dont understand why i need to call them even they got all my info true mail

Sursockan
12.15.2011 , 05:01 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Kuiper View Post
CAll at untraditional times. I called at 11:00 PM and got a CS professional in 12 minutes.

well i dont live in french uk usa or germany so im phoning the other phone number they supply and i guess thats the rest of the world that phones there

ToAoX
12.15.2011 , 05:03 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Kuiper View Post
I have tried normal day hours and hours like 2 am, 5 am, 12:30 pm. Everything.

Sursockan
12.15.2011 , 05:09 PM | #10
I give up i dont give a **** anymore about that acount i will call them in a month or 2 and c if they got ther fingers out of there arses