Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Portable Holodancer

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Daovin
02.24.2012 , 08:53 AM | #51
Boo, I liked my portable holo-dancer being a portable stripper.
"They come, marching, believing themselves equal to the army of ancients that chained me. But I am not of their time."
―The Infernal One

mphill
02.24.2012 , 09:08 AM | #52
Do you folks actually use that stuff you got with the CE? I find it to be just a bunch of useless stuff that takes up valuable inventory space. If I could have bought the regular version for download I would have. At least the speeder is cool.
"Insanity runs in my family...it practically gallops." - Mortimer Brewster

undeniablyjeff
02.27.2012 , 09:27 PM | #53
Quote: Originally Posted by fluffy_bunny View Post
the holodancer doesn't dance and isn't holo anymore. It just looks like vette. If this was an intended change please shoot the person responsible.
hahahahaha
If after my 2 month game card runs out, TOR isn't running without memory leaks and stuttering on my HIGH-END MACHINE (and everyone else's), I won't be re-subscribing.

Caddax
02.27.2012 , 10:49 PM | #54
Quote: Originally Posted by mphill View Post
Do you folks actually use that stuff you got with the CE? I find it to be just a bunch of useless stuff that takes up valuable inventory space. If I could have bought the regular version for download I would have. At least the speeder is cool.
I do. I would randomly place it or when I'm grouped and we are waiting for someone I would place it. I like that holo dancer. Bout the only thing I don't use is the Training Droid. The flair gun and the camera has it's moments also. My mouse droid is always active.
Everyone expects the Sith Inquisition.

ShadowOfVey
02.27.2012 , 10:51 PM | #55
You folks are being so picky. I don't know why you think a holographic dancer would be holographic or dance anyway.

BelialSempai
02.28.2012 , 03:43 PM | #56
For anyone missing this fun bug, here it is, with sound!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8a32PnNHl3E
/人 ‿‿ 人\

Why do people care when I steal their souls?
.:`*~Iron Citadel~*`:.

Elfa
03.02.2012 , 04:58 PM | #57
Fix the Rhythm augmentation droid!!
I'd like to sit down with the guy responsible for having Busta Rhymes fight Michael Myers in HALLOWEEN RESURRECTION. Then, before he could speak, I would slap him so hard his face would explode and his dog would die." - Jim Law