Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Portable Holodancer

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Tuscad
02.22.2012 , 04:55 PM | #31
Quote: Originally Posted by IIII-IIII-IIII View Post
I'm afraid to shoot my flare gun as it'd likely result in a nuclear explosion.
Would that be considered a bannable offense?
Date Joined: March 2009 - Date unsubbed: 9/18/2012
It's been real but the game just wasn't worth the sub for me anymore.
Star Wars: First Assault is an Xbox Live Arcade game: http://kotaku.com/5948064/um-whats-t...ox-live-arcade

SithEBM
02.22.2012 , 06:52 PM | #32
Quote: Originally Posted by AllisonBerryman View Post
Hey everyone - thanks for the reports. We have a fix for the Portable Holodancer coming soon!
So when the Portable Holodancer is broken, the Devs all rush to fix it.... Yet when the Droid that plays music is broken, the Devs don't respond?

Sykomyke
02.22.2012 , 07:02 PM | #33
Quote: Originally Posted by SithEBM View Post
So when the Portable Holodancer is broken, the Devs all rush to fix it.... Yet when the Droid that plays music is broken, the Devs don't respond?
The droid doesn't sex them up like the holodancer does...DUH!
"I find your lack of faith disturbing."
Sith Empire

WookieBob
02.22.2012 , 07:03 PM | #34
but I liked my portable holo decoy- she does take eyes off me in warzones now :P
Dammit Jim, I'm a Sith Lord not a doctor!

Khem Val approved!

DarthOvertone
02.22.2012 , 07:06 PM | #35
I actually like the rack on this new holodancer and her costume. The virtureal thing is better than the simulated dancer. Kind of digging it in a pervy way...
War Hero Alphabolt - Garbage S1 & S2-Champion Van | The Bastion
Conqueror Alphazen - Shadow | Battlemaster Alphabain - Scoundrel | War Hero Alphanoob - PT
Jung Ma | Conqueror Alphabond - Sniper | Conqueror Alphamaul - Marauder | Battlemaster Alphafett - Mercenary
SWTOR 3.0: All Hail Maintenance Mode PvP!!

terminova
02.22.2012 , 07:20 PM | #36
Quote: Originally Posted by Fluffy_Bunny View Post
The holodancer doesn't dance and isn't holo anymore. It just looks like Vette. If this was an intended change please shoot the person responsible.
The item is buggy. Most of the time I get a holo-dancer, some of the time I don't. I think it's a terrain issue.

SpitERI
02.22.2012 , 07:27 PM | #37
The holo-dancer's union just called in a strike.

/endthread
Excession (Aus/Oceanic; GMT+8 to GMT+10) on Dalborra as of 24/4/12.

We're recruiting! Go here for more information or send myself (Arcis) an in-game message or tell.

Snakeyees
02.22.2012 , 11:37 PM | #38
Quote: Originally Posted by AllisonBerryman View Post
Hey everyone - thanks for the reports. We have a fix for the Portable Holodancer coming soon!
How about Fixing the rhythm augmentation droid We paid 55k Credits for a Piece of Junk that just follows me around. If i wanted that I would Pull Out T-7
Asro Miraluka, Jedi Guardian Level 50 Veteran of Squadron 367 Server: Bergen Colony
--->.

Akella
02.22.2012 , 11:42 PM | #39
Oh man I didn't notice that - and it follows you! lolol.
Never argue with a fool, he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Orchidator
02.22.2012 , 11:46 PM | #40
Sarcasm mode on.

calm down guys, they just fixed the sorting in guild window, something that was surely hugely complex. Guess we will have to wait another 2 months for the Holodancer, thus 2 years for rythm droid.

Sarcasm mode off.