Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Portable Holodancer

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

reaperkeepet
02.22.2012 , 12:17 PM | #21
I laughed so hard at this... Right click her... lold harder.
Quote: Originally Posted by Darth Baras
The cake is a lie, there is only pie, through pie I gain calories, through calories I gain fat, through fat my belt is broken, the recliner shal free me...

reaperkeepet
02.22.2012 , 12:18 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by Sunflake View Post
How about fixing the "Rhythm Augmentation driod" ? been broken since patch V1.1 and i've posted and seen loads of postings on it. Zero reply....
^this.
Quote: Originally Posted by Darth Baras
The cake is a lie, there is only pie, through pie I gain calories, through calories I gain fat, through fat my belt is broken, the recliner shal free me...

Yogol
02.22.2012 , 12:29 PM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by ibervang View Post
except it is a huge pain to actualy get people together. I has taken me hours, if not days, just to get a group for 1 single HC
Yeah, they really, really, really need a beter LFG system
Yogol. Rebel without a cause. Often without a clue too.
Founder of The Fruitfly Guild, the one-day-beta-guild for one-day-beta-characters.

Kheldras
02.22.2012 , 12:33 PM | #24
Rhythm Augmentation Droid has the same problem... fix please.
...and thats the way the flatcake crumbles.

they
02.22.2012 , 12:43 PM | #25
Posting in this thread to show my support for R.A.D.

I miss him. He was my bess fwiend.

Killomend
02.22.2012 , 12:45 PM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by ibervang View Post
And that was a way for big sized chars to get some of the datacrons, by targeting it. I assume they have done nothing to fix so those places where big people cant get, with out the aid of others. You are just digging a bigger and bigger hole for yourself, bioware. You pretty much dont fix anything. You just screw things up. Everytime there is a "fix", something else gets bugged, or screw people over, like you have done now. Guess I will have to cancel my subscribtion when im done with the storie. /END RANT
I completly Agree! I am so Green parrell with you right now. To op: since when has a patch in any mmo not broken 2 things to every fix? They should fix that dead chick that blinks in black talon 1st

Mysquine
02.22.2012 , 02:46 PM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by AllisonBerryman View Post
Hey everyone - thanks for the reports. We have a fix for the Portable Holodancer coming soon!
Woah a useful response! I thought we'd seen the last of these.

Personally suprised they've responded to the Hollodancer and not the droid.. But hey, thats bioware for you! Anything thats not Top Priority is Top Priority!

Gonewild
02.22.2012 , 02:48 PM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by Fluffy_Bunny View Post
The holodancer doesn't dance and isn't holo anymore. It just looks like Vette. If this was an intended change please shoot the person responsible.

The drama is strong with this one!

run_hello
02.22.2012 , 02:54 PM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by AllisonBerryman View Post
Hey everyone - thanks for the reports. We have a fix for the Portable Holodancer coming soon!
If only there were some kind of server that you could run tests on beforehand. Hmmm.

Morvoldo
02.22.2012 , 03:06 PM | #30
Yes i have had the same thing with my Holodancer, you activate it and all it does is stand there, i thought at first they made it interactive ie click on it /dance and it will dance with you sadly it didnt do nothing, would of wrote a ticket but latly theres no point as none seem to be answered.

reguarding HM groups i can also spend hours LFG for one on my server (Luka sene) with hardly no luck as most of the time theres hardly anyone on server is always standard or Light. only groups that are doing them is large guilds, 2 months on and seems loads of players just cannot be bothered to play, most of my guilds hardly ever on

an LFG system is realy needed cant see why they dont have one the same as the PVP one. and i also think players should also be able to Shuttle to each other when replacment is needed or if some are already in the instance or by the HC area (had it in the beta)
The Anitcipation of Death is Worse than Death it self