Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Portable Holodancer

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Fluffy_Bunny
02.14.2012 , 09:05 AM | #1
The holodancer doesn't dance and isn't holo anymore. It just looks like Vette. If this was an intended change please shoot the person responsible.

jarjarloves
02.14.2012 , 09:14 AM | #2
obviously it's a bug. Just do what i do and report it.

ibervang
02.14.2012 , 09:21 AM | #3
And that was a way for big sized chars to get some of the datacrons, by targeting it. I assume they have done nothing to fix so those places where big people cant get, with out the aid of others. You are just digging a bigger and bigger hole for yourself, bioware. You pretty much dont fix anything. You just screw things up. Everytime there is a "fix", something else gets bugged, or screw people over, like you have done now. Guess I will have to cancel my subscribtion when im done with the storie.

Lazzer
02.14.2012 , 09:28 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by ibervang View Post
And that was a way for big sized chars to get some of the datacrons, by targeting it. I assume they have done nothing to fix so those places where big people cant get, with out the aid of others. You are just digging a bigger and bigger hole for yourself, bioware. You pretty much dont fix anything. You just screw things up. Everytime there is a "fix", something else gets bugged, or screw people over, like you have done now. Guess I will have to cancel my subscribtion when im done with the storie.
So the game makes you group to get somewhere? Sounds like the best fix is to alter it so everyone needs the help of someone else to get there and encourage community.

ibervang
02.14.2012 , 09:45 AM | #5
except it is a huge pain to actualy get people together. I has taken me hours, if not days, just to get a group for 1 single HC

Glower
02.14.2012 , 03:42 PM | #6
/signed

Another 1.1.3 "fix". BIOWARE PLEASE FIX IT one more time!

screenshot: http://img834.imageshack.us/img834/2...2021501413.jpg

Scandana
02.14.2012 , 03:46 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by ibervang View Post
except it is a huge pain to actualy get people together. I has taken me hours, if not days, just to get a group for 1 single HC
Really? Hours to days? Dang man... I'm not sure what you are doing wrong there, but you are doing something wrong apparently. I can get a group going in minutes on my server, no matter what faction I am on. How many people are having this issue?

Regarding the OP, I have not used my holodancer in forever, but I will log in and check to see if it is in fact bugged. If it is, I will bug report it too.
~~ Druu Scandana- "Every man should have beliefs... I believe I will have another drink."~~
FORCE Junkies - Part of JUNKIE Nation - A community for the Old Republic
Drewciferianisms- My gaming and life blog

Folgrin
02.14.2012 , 03:49 PM | #8
sorta off topic but I find the holo dancer kinda useless. Its only active for what, all of 10 seconds? Kinda lame.
◄ΞΞ[\████████▓▓▒░░ Victory for the Empire ░░▒▓████████)
Adas 55 - The Bastion

Glower
02.14.2012 , 03:58 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Folgrin View Post
sorta off topic but I find the holo dancer kinda useless. Its only active for what, all of 10 seconds? Kinda lame.
So ...if it useless for you, don't fix it?

ZlupZlup
02.14.2012 , 04:15 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Glower View Post
So ...if it useless for you, don't fix it?
LOL way to go over board.. he/she didnt say anything like that at all.
Make it idiot proof and someone will make a better idiot.