Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

SWG: Sunrunner Returns

ZETHRA
02.12.2012 , 11:53 AM | #41
Quote: Originally Posted by Zag_Stratos View Post
ZETHRA!!! haha

Dude, we're all Republic Now and started back Revolution Industries but simply known as Revolution. Contact us on Correllian Run.

LeZag is my name :P
Tried makin a char there but someone already snagged my char name /flail. I'll grab another and send a message.

Zag_Stratos
02.13.2012 , 04:57 PM | #42
I noticed... I was poking that fake Zethra for like 30 minutes until he started to think i'm creepy guy and walked away
|| LeZag - Sentinel || Zha'K - Shadow ||
-|- The Cross Legacy -|-
- FOH -

Ergecrs
02.18.2012 , 03:25 PM | #43
Quote: Originally Posted by EasterDurni View Post
/hop

Bunch of us from SOAL hanging out on Vornskr as Arcas Legion. I'm a jedi knight now, but that's just so I can sell Kira to Trandoshan slavers.

Lath? Star? Kenshu? Mooselips? You guys out there?
Who all is on their ? Where is Voy the old man needs to get his butt in game!!!!! Also heard Rei's name where is she ?

Erge

VinovOra
02.19.2012 , 10:09 PM | #44
Vinov here Played on Sunrunner with Wezzy and the gang as LT

Skotal
04.13.2012 , 09:16 AM | #45
was on sunrunner

LEKKU
"Bad bad men. Women too, to be fair. Oh, yes. They make a fine sandwich, also, heh, heh, heh. But don't tell the Jedi Council I said that." -Jolee Bindo on the Sith

I joined the Sith for the sandwiches

Sekuu
04.19.2012 , 05:27 PM | #46
ReDsLoT, Dar-Shae, Dar-Shea, and some twi'lek... Forgot his name... Haha... Been so long... But yeah, I am here.. I'd honestly be surprised if anyone knew me.. I usually PvPed or hit on entertainer in Mos Eisly... Hell who didn't.

Dark-slot! Forgot him.... Casso! That was my Twi'lek... I miss Casso... That ugly @%$# Twi'lek...
"Death awaits us all.
Honor Death before Life."
~Lord Az'ar Sanguinem-umbra

kristallcalibor
04.29.2012 , 12:34 PM | #47
so where is everyone? I have my toons on anchorhead. Would love to touch base with some old sunrunner friends.

Shreeve
06.14.2012 , 01:10 PM | #48
Sunrunner!!!, This is Shreeve, I was in Fel and LT and transferred to Chilastra with Rhyhm and Lyrik/Katrina and a bunch of others...
The Force is strong in this one.
~Shreeve

jackhmf
07.04.2012 , 09:19 AM | #49
Hmmm.

So, here y'all are.
So, this is it from Sunrunner?
I just started last week and am enjoying the game. Much more interesting than STO.

Oh, Xyra/LoganX here.
(Need I say more? lol.)

Gaoree
10.08.2012 , 08:04 PM | #50
Gaoree here, not an original Sunrunner resident, but it was my home after I left Corbantis.