Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Mobs seeing through stealth from more than 2x aggro range HAS to be a bug

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service (Read-Only)
Mobs seeing through stealth from more than 2x aggro range HAS to be a bug

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

WooliestWorm
08.05.2012 , 07:05 PM | #11
I'm pretty sure it's intentional that several bosses in Flashpoints can detect stealth at greater range than they would normally aggro from, possibly to prevent skipping bosses (not that it always helps)

Jakesey
08.05.2012 , 07:15 PM | #12
This happened to me when I was doing Lights Out [Belsavis Daily H2]

I usually stealth past the group of elites/strongs to fight the champ guarding the computer, but quite recently i've been occasionally detected and slipped out of stealth even with Blackout on so I shouldn't have been detected at all. This doesn't happen to me all the time though and my Blackout is always active when I pass this particular group
Republic
Oreeka - JEDI GUARDIAN Aevania - JEDI SAGE Casci - GUNSLINGER Jozlynn - VANGUARD
Empire
Kytra - SITH MARAUDER Anjylle - SITH ASSASSIN Szella - OPERATIVE Brianne - MERCENARY

Ailie
08.05.2012 , 08:00 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by WooliestWorm View Post
I'm pretty sure it's intentional that several bosses in Flashpoints can detect stealth at greater range than they would normally aggro from, possibly to prevent skipping bosses (not that it always helps)
That would be logical if it was possible for everyone not in stealth to be able to skip the boss, otherwise it wouldn't matter. You very rarely get a full team of stealthers and frankly if you do that should just be an added benefit