Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Risha or Akaavi Romance?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes > Smuggler
Risha or Akaavi Romance?

Blastfemur
02.16.2012 , 11:27 AM | #21
you should totally take Risha. I think you'll be satisfiled!

vartius
02.16.2012 , 12:33 PM | #22
I choose why can't I have both and ticked them both off. Then again my guildies have to drag me out of the Coruscant club's stage where I am getting my /clubdance on.

flem
02.16.2012 , 03:07 PM | #23
I was looking for an Akaavi customization that would make her look less scowly, but no such luck.

Btw, taking Risha with you on certain convos actually prevents some "sleep with random NPC" options from coming up. So take one of the guys when you plan on fooling around.
Jedi Covenant | Formerly: Squadron 840; Shii-Cho | Bring back warzone Tauntauns!

Galafray
02.16.2012 , 07:03 PM | #24
This is one of the main reasons why I'm sticking with this game through it's early bugginess/'lack of MMO basics'. You just don't get this kind of intrigue anywhere else.

Female Senator NPC is clearly coming on to me, but I've just invested several kcredits in Companion gifts for Risha, do I risk it?

Ah what the hell....

CampusJedi
02.17.2012 , 08:21 AM | #25
I choose risha as my lover rather than akaavi,

because she is the leia of my smuggler.
Captain Protocol-Gun
Galactic-Lover legacy

Sportiva
03.02.2012 , 10:53 AM | #26
Any one have an answer to this about the confrontation scene:

Sorry, I don't remember the exact details:

Spoiler

Anyone know how far you can push the conversation before one of the two lovely ladies make the decision for you?
Master Jaice Jenod: Guardian Velo Jenx: GunslingerMaster Gira Jenx: Sage Major Jax’xen Jenod: Vanguard
Saen'a Jenod: Mercenary Dulymus Jenod: OperativeDarth Scoura: Assassin Darth Zetara: Marauder

Wainamoinen
03.02.2012 , 12:32 PM | #27
I got the
Spoiler

one of my favourite NPC conversations.

Went with Akaavi - I was fooled by her chest-and-hips armour, and only removed it all afterwards. Hmm, wide shoulders there. Narrower hips than I imagined too. Refund?

But also I'm a sarcastic, cynical scoundrel, so it seemed more fun to have a brutal psychopath for whom personal honour is everything (reminds me of exes) as a partner rather than a female clone like Risha.

Though I might have to do the Risha in skivvies mentioned above, just to see what I'm missing. And "Time for fun!" *is* great.

Capt_Hammer
03.02.2012 , 08:33 PM | #28
I went with Akaavi myself. Though I loved flirting with Risha there was something about her "stuffed-up" voice that bugged me, she sounds like a Kardashian, imo. Akaavi is more of a warrior and ran with her mostly once she joined me ... goodbye squishy Bowdaar. Yes Akaavi does have a surly attitude and a strong body type, something about the way she spoke to me, the woman who voiced her (go look for her clip from "Life") really knew how to soften her to make her more approachable and down right smexy sounding when courting. Risha just sounded like a whiner and a stuck-up little brat, no way I wanted to deal with all that later on, no thank you. Some of my guild-mates have given us the title of "Bonnie and Clyde" which has amused me to no end.

In the end it all comes down to which one are you "attracted" to more. For me it was more about the fighting style, and not to mention, who's voice I was going to have to listen to more often.

LilTsar
03.03.2012 , 12:52 AM | #29
cant wait to seduce akaavi on my smugglerina. seems more in character, and risha's stuck up.
The Shadowlands: The Further Legacy
Brunch, Cowpunk, Hansky, Indiga,
Swashbuckle, Sharu, Monky & Gettinsmashed

Belly
03.05.2012 , 03:32 AM | #30
Romance em of both for the lulz, then I went wtih Akaavi in the end, mostly because she scares the crap outta me.
Larcen 50(ish) Scoundrel Scrapper/Sawbones "They see me rollin...they hatin. They whining and sayin that I need some nerfin"
The Progenitor
And loads and loads of alts