Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Risha or Akaavi Romance?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Risha or Akaavi Romance?

LAR_Scout
07.09.2012 , 09:30 AM | #111
I hear if you turn down Akaavi she runs off with Guss Tuno and they end up with Blow Fish babies.

Sangrar
07.09.2012 , 05:05 PM | #112
Quote: Originally Posted by ODTONE View Post
i did with all,
there both my girlfriends so is the senator, party girl, rep commander lady etc... lol
only problem is jealousy so when you flirt get corso or so guss with you,
they leave you calmly to your business.
the only one i didnt get was the jedi master friend of risha lol,
shes like i wouldnt do that to my friend,
but if i recall later on still do the lets have diner sometime thing lol.
my smug probably slept with every type of female human or alien race there is out there!
even get the sith to fall for ya lol and then to kill her.
Love can be painfull lol
hes kinda like captain kirk in that way...
Fool!! You made a Star Trek Reference on a Star Wars forum, don't you see what you've done, the universe is going to explode!!!!!!!!!!!

But Seriously I would pick Risha over Akaavi because of 4 reasons:

First of all Risha is hotter than Akaavi

Second, I've seen both Risha and Akaavi at the fleet in dancers outfits. With Risha she looked so hot I at that moment wished she was real. When I saw Akaavi, it looked like a man wearing a bikini, it burned my eyes!!

Third, Risha is
Spoiler

and last, Akaavi
Spoiler
which means that if you make her mad, she will probably try to kill you.
Either way those reasons are why Risha is better
Click this REFFERAL LINK for free character transfer, free inventory slot, and one week free sub time for preffered and subscribed accounts! You can read more about it HERE to prove it's legit

Lurtzello
07.11.2012 , 10:13 PM | #113
Ni kar'tayl gar darasuum.
Risha
Spoiler

I gave Akaavi the opportunity to love and have a family once more.

SilentKitty
07.12.2012 , 10:27 AM | #114
I would love to romance Akaavi with a female smuggler, oh well. You can't have everything in life. But I would start a new one just for her.

JonnyRay
01.23.2015 , 12:01 PM | #115
I know the thread is over 2 years old now, but didn't make sense to start a new one, right?

I ended up (technically) married to both. I romanced Risha all the way through getting married before I spoke with Akaavi. Then I romanced her to being married as well. At one point Risha came in and Akaavi almost ripped her throat out, but nothing really changed with how Risha acted when we were alone.

Honestly, of the two, I think in some ways Akaavi is a bit more moving. Because of what a big deal it is for a Mandalorian. Besides, it's kind of like being mated to Neytiri (of Avatar). Having a mate you know will gut anyone who threatens you is kind of hot.

Lord__Azrael
06.09.2015 , 03:00 AM | #116
Quote: Originally Posted by ModernCrusader View Post
Alas though, Beryl Thorne was my true love in the game. I followed the path of being a good-hearted smuggler, actually got all light side points and never a dark side point, was basically the charming yet chivalrous gentleman of a smuggler, who took pride in being a privateer later in the game. yet neither of the companions you can romance are particularly of that persuasion... On the one hand, a woman whose love for money and luxury surpasses her care for others, on the other a merciless bounty hunter.
I'm still struggling which to choose, and when
Spoiler

So yeah, it's a tough choice. As you advanced in affection with Akaavi, she seems to soften a bit, and it's actually an interesting romance backstory as you get to see past her tough exterior, to where she actually has a sensitive side. And she's straight-up with you about everything.
And then there's Risha, who played hard to get, and hat relationship seems almost playful in a way, which is fun too.
In other news, I am putting way too much thought into this.
I liked that Jaxo npc as the trooper but in the end i got her killed

Babudabu
06.10.2015 , 06:06 PM | #117
I haven't met Akaavi on my smuggler yet, but I find Risha to be kind of dry but the perfect secret princess to my Knight-in-a-busted-up-freighter. If it were an option I'd prefer to take my bromance with Corso just one step further and get a lil' broke back Ord Mantell. Alas, not in the cards. Otherwise Beryl is so bae, I'd rather take her along on my love cruiser.

Jedi_riches
06.11.2015 , 02:39 AM | #118
I was going to go with Risha, but as soon as I met Akaavi I changed my mind, she so lacked social graces that it was nice to see her soften.

I am going to make a gunslinger alt but this time I will go with Risha as something slightly different.

12x xp gives you the perfect excuse to do both romances, likewise on my Warrior I have gone Jaesa but when I roll a maurader I will go Vette and with my agent I will go with a combination of Watcher 2 and Temple.

AlrikFassbauer
06.11.2015 , 10:58 AM | #119
My wish is to one day make a red-skinned Zabrak smuggler who will eventually marry Akaavi ...
And yes, Beryl Thorne is an so much better option, imho ...

piratasfox
09.30.2015 , 07:15 AM | #120
Quote: Originally Posted by Kazomir View Post
I thing I wont marry either of them, i mean, a married smuggler, ?
I will flirt with them and sleep with them, but if they ask me for marriage, i will bail out in my evade-emergency-smuggle-capsule.
If i marry one of em, i will feel bad for flirting with everyone else, wich aint good.
I imagine my smuggler being "Uncle Charlie from two and a half men" type of character.
Smuggler speak with Bowdaar.
I don't know it's sounds like slavery to me, or worse marriage.