Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Risha or Akaavi Romance?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Risha or Akaavi Romance?

Infinite_Burnout
02.13.2012 , 05:32 PM | #1
Just going to roll my MSmuggler and wondered which path I should take. Because they both seem like interesting characters.

JBreezeOnline
02.13.2012 , 05:34 PM | #2
I went with Risha - mainly because I had her as a companion longer and already fed a lot of points towards her. It was a good plotline, IMO - though I've not done any companion affection gains towards Akaavi.
... loves watching the third Storm Trooper hit his head on the door in Episode IV

ikinai
02.13.2012 , 05:49 PM | #3
I can't do either, I'm stuck with Corso
I'll tell you what, then. Why don't you call me some time when you have no class?
--Rodney Dangerfield Back to School

drewtheacedrew
02.13.2012 , 05:54 PM | #4
Risha because...

Spoiler
There's no problem that can't be solved with overwhelming firepower.

nightchrome
02.13.2012 , 06:41 PM | #5
The second I heard Risha's on-summon line of "Time for fun!" I was hooked and had no choice in the matter.
Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ is not available in your region.

AZmonsoon
02.13.2012 , 07:26 PM | #6
I can't stand Risha. I wish she would get off my ship!

caravaggio
02.13.2012 , 07:50 PM | #7
I romanced both of them (though I did get customizations for both) and it worked out pretty well for the most part... I dunno, Risha seems like the obvious choice, but Akaavi reminds me of Zero from ME2 and I always like a "bad" girl... anyway

Spoiler

So, I picked Akaavi.

I'm interested to hear from those of you that picked Risha if any of her latter conversation options lead to quests where you actually left the ship. Akaavi's felt like they weren't done because the conversation sounded like it was there to give you a quest to do together, but then she would just reappear as if time had past and the quest had been finished... My guess is it isn't finished.

ODTONE
02.13.2012 , 08:10 PM | #8
i did with all,
there both my girlfriends so is the senator, party girl, rep commander lady etc... lol
only problem is jealousy so when you flirt get corso or so guss with you,
they leave you calmly to your business.
the only one i didnt get was the jedi master friend of risha lol,
shes like i wouldnt do that to my friend,
but if i recall later on still do the lets have diner sometime thing lol.
my smug probably slept with every type of female human or alien race there is out there!
even get the sith to fall for ya lol and then to kill her.
Love can be painfull lol
hes kinda like captain kirk in that way...

Calinon
02.13.2012 , 10:40 PM | #9
Did you just say the "K" word on a Star Wars message board? Holy sith-modified cyclops Wampa, dude! Are you trying to implode the universe!?

RowanThursday
02.14.2012 , 02:12 PM | #10
As a matter of interest, do companions 'notice' if you flirt with other NPCs while you've got another companion summoned? i.e. if I'd left Corso back on the Hestia's Dawn while I was on Alderaan, would I have been able to play with that nice young Twi'lek gentleman's tendrils without recrimination, or would I have been met with an angry conversation-mode Corso when I got back to the ship?

Obviously, from that, my smuggler's of the female variety... but I think Risha. She's sweet, beneath the snark, and she's got some wonderful lines. Akaavi... just seems like an ill-tempered wandering sulk.
"Next time you come to a rough choice in the dark, and think to yourself 'No one's gonna know'... imagine you've got yourself a mirror and hold it up, think like you're lookin' in the glass. That's who's gonna know."
-- Captain Melody January of the Freighter Hestia's Dawn.