Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

a lot of whiners out there concerning HM's?

quezcotl
02.13.2012 , 05:05 PM | #1
Just did Eternity Vault today for the first time (on hardmode) finished it, dropped 2 rakata chest piece and 2 smuggler weapons.
whats this bs about all the bugs from SOA? was buggfree the whole time, excuses for wiping?

Our team was btw:
2 tanks
4 dps
2 healers

didnt even need 5 dps as all you guys suggest.
a lot of noobs/angry people on the board spreading bs about bugs and what "set up" you need, clearly a normal set up works fine for SOA.

DarthDemens
02.13.2012 , 05:23 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by quezcotl View Post
The one time I did it is exactly how it must happen for everyone else every other time.
Fixed that for ya.
Oh, great . you live on in our hearts!
Comprehensive Guide to Space Missions

Iwipe
02.13.2012 , 05:32 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthDemens View Post
Fixed that for ya.
Exactly - remember, just because it doesn't bug out for you, it doesn't bug out for everyone else. If we all did everything exactly the same way, there wouldn't really be bugs since we will be doing exactly what the game devs did when they designed the content.

I hate people with this kind of attitude - calling others noobs or telling them to l2p just make you look bad.

Scrubtastic
02.13.2012 , 06:46 PM | #4
Try harder OP. HM is a joke anyways. Lets see you not cry in NM when your healers are taking 20k+ dmg from eating a ball with full hp at 19k and a shield. Too easy for you? That's what I thought.

Edit

Even with all the bugs in HM we beat the stupid boss with the same group setup. And as the healer, I still take 10-12k dmg to those bug *** lightning balls.

SkyIsFallin
02.13.2012 , 07:33 PM | #5
Go do NM and come back with the same attitude.
HM is just as easy as normal, you can get the bugs there but they are much more manageable, NM if you come across some of the bugs you have to reset. end of
The Sky Is Fallin! Quick To Tescos!