Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

so... some how Journey 2: The Mysterious Island is better then SW ep1??!!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > STAR WARS Discussion
so... some how Journey 2: The Mysterious Island is better then SW ep1??!!

Illuziun
02.14.2012 , 10:25 PM | #11
I thought 1 was ok. 2 was dreadful though.
We don't have end game in The Old Republic for a simple reason: a lot of developers are, well... idiots.

Ledarolf
02.15.2012 , 03:44 AM | #12
What are you guys thinking? comparing a star wars movie to journey? are you really serious?
For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?

wrong_turn
02.15.2012 , 11:53 AM | #13
Not that surprising considering this is probably the weakest of the prequels and less people are likely willing to pay to see a rerelease of a movie they have probably already seen than an original one.

I went to see it last weekend and the theater was pretty full so I am somewhat surprised but it makes sense that TPM would not do as well.

Side note: when my friend and I went to see it I am pretty sure we were the only two adults there not accompanied by kids.
ịị◚◚◚◚ịịịị7▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀) A Jedi must have the deepest commitment, the most serious mind. -Master Yoda CE

kirorx
02.15.2012 , 12:26 PM | #14
I love starwars but i am not going to theater to see episode 1 in 3-D, i have already seen that movie.

westraz
02.15.2012 , 12:47 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Ledarolf View Post
What are you guys thinking? comparing a star wars movie to journey? are you really serious?
hey man I had too man!
I have bad spelling do to my being learning disabled , the is just so I do not get asked "why are you spelling so bad?" and I don't wont to have to get asked 100 times, and is in NO way meant to hurt any one feelings after all.. IT is about me!

GellonSW
02.15.2012 , 01:28 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Ledarolf View Post
You're right. We should be comparing Star Wars TPM to something more of its level. Deuce Bigalow?

Volksworgen
02.15.2012 , 02:05 PM | #17
I would rather see LOTR in 3D. No movie will ever top that movie for me. It's a masterpiece.

DarthValmar
02.16.2012 , 03:23 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by GellonSW View Post
You're right. We should be comparing Star Wars TPM to something more of its level. Deuce Bigalow?
not cool man....i like Deuce Bigalow lol