Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Does anyone here know the rules of Huttball?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Does anyone here know the rules of Huttball?

unclekaula
02.13.2012 , 10:57 AM | #11
If someone falls from the ramps... you ALWAYS stand on the ledge to visually check their progress and relay the information to your team.

Edit: dang, i was beaten
Flyboy Shaquandra - BM Pyro Merc - Keller's Void <RogueFive>
Flygirl China - War Hero Rage Jug - Keller's Void <Scum and Villainy >
LatoyaJackson The Merciless - BOSS Sorc - Keller's Void <Evil Bastards>

GRINnBARRETT
02.13.2012 , 10:57 AM | #12
Lol - had a teammate yesterday who not only ran the wrong way but threw the ball to an opposing player near our goal line. I'm convinced he was a closet Sith.

vindianajones
02.13.2012 , 11:01 AM | #13
Listen up! These are the rules of Huttball. Two teams, Frogdogs and Rotworms, chosen by random draw. One ball, slippery as a greased Hutt. Grab the ball, throw the ball, get the ball over the opposing team's line any way you can and your team gets a point.

Weapons, name calling, and cheating are all encouraged. But, do not kick the ball! Hutts don't have feet. Show our sponsor Giradda the respect he deserves.

Daisai
02.13.2012 , 11:02 AM | #14
You are allowed to cheat in it, yet still people whine when you speedhack through it.

tkshinoda
02.13.2012 , 11:04 AM | #15
Show gerrada the proper respect and do not kick the ball!
Tamoz - Vanguard
TSharp - Sniper
Zatox - Sith Sorc

nemhook
02.13.2012 , 11:06 AM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Daisai View Post
You are allowed to cheat in it, yet still people whine when you speedhack through it.
and they report you for calling them ******* and such, what's up with that, it specifically says name calling is acceptable.

Mertissielle
02.13.2012 , 11:12 AM | #17
What about weapons, are weapons allowed? Clarify please, thanks.

"I'm a Marauder, I'm gonna make it, I will maraud, gonna keep on maraudin'"
- Desithy's Child

ZenBones
02.13.2012 , 11:15 AM | #18
Weapons, name-calling, and cheating, are all encouraged!
Jedi Consular Shadow - "Sounds dangerous. I'll take care of it."
May the farce be with you.

Ofeogeous
02.13.2012 , 11:17 AM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by vindianajones View Post
Listen up! These are the rules of Huttball. Two teams, Frogdogs and Rotworms, chosen by random draw. One ball, slippery as a greased Hutt. Grab the ball, throw the ball, get the ball over the opposing team's line any way you can and your team gets a point.

Weapons, name calling, and cheating are all encouraged. But, do not kick the ball! Hutts don't have feet. Show our sponsor Giradda the respect he deserves.
Sadly this only encourages hackers which are going to ruin the game. Already we have speed hacks and stealth hacks. From reading the forums, many have been reported, but SWTOR has not done enough. I report spam everytime i get it, yet i still get it obviously from the same person. Untill IP addresses get blocked instead of accounts, it will continue.

vimm
02.13.2012 , 11:18 AM | #20
Cheating is encouraged.
geeR
Phantom of the Operative