Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Epic Jedi Gaurdian PvP Montage!!!!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Epic Jedi Gaurdian PvP Montage!!!!

Evilpingu
02.13.2012 , 11:53 AM | #21
Without flaming you, I would have to agree with some of the comments here. Not a bad video but a little more "epic gameplay" and focussing on objectives would be preferable over running around trying to get smash crits on everything that moves.

Also I would suggest zooming your camera out. A lot. As a Guardian/Jugg (of any spec) one of your priorities should be either killing or shutting down prime targets in a battle. Tough to get a good overview of the battlefield with the camera zoomed in like that.

poosticks
02.13.2012 , 12:29 PM | #22
BOLTgamer though i think your video should of demonstrated more that just smash crits i think it is pretty decent video attempt especially as this is your first MMO. Ignore the token internet heroes who jump at the first possible chance to trample all over someone and keep enjoying the game as you see fit.

I love your attitude as well, looking for new ways to improve your game play and welcoming what little constructive criticism was offered. I won't add to this as i think Richoshist gave some great suggestions but i look forward to seeing another video from you.

kbstealer
02.13.2012 , 12:46 PM | #23
DO NOT UNBIND THE "S" KEY!!!

only noobs who think they are good will unbind it.

backpedaling is a key pvp tactic useful against classes with rear positionals, snare and circle strafe backwards the opposite direction that they are attempting to strafe. this keeps them squarely in front of you so they cant attack with positionals which are always stronger than non-positional attacks.

only a baddie would think that reducing your overall options with regards to mobility is a good idea.

for all the rest of you, please go ahead and just run away while i own you from behind where you cannot attack me and i get free hits.

Stilly
02.13.2012 , 12:55 PM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by kbstealer View Post
DO NOT UNBIND THE "S" KEY!!!

only noobs who think they are good will unbind it.

backpedaling is a key pvp tactic useful against classes with rear positionals, snare and circle strafe backwards the opposite direction that they are attempting to strafe. this keeps them squarely in front of you so they cant attack with positionals which are always stronger than non-positional attacks.

only a baddie would think that reducing your overall options with regards to mobility is a good idea.

for all the rest of you, please go ahead and just run away while i own you from behind where you cannot attack me and i get free hits.
Heh, can you let me know what server you are on. I'd love to play with nothing but keyboard turners on an alt or something.
Old signature deemed inappropriate due to too much truth. This better BW?

Axethales
02.13.2012 , 01:16 PM | #25
posts like this make is bad for those defense/vigiliance spec guardians.

Guardian is the most horrible class to play presently IMHO.
Level 50 Jedi Knight Guardian - Helm of Graush
Now playing <50 Scoundrel 100% PvP leveling and loving it.

UO, DAOC, EQ, SWG, WoW, WAR, and others...

kbstealer
02.16.2012 , 02:24 PM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by Stilly View Post
Heh, can you let me know what server you are on. I'd love to play with nothing but keyboard turners on an alt or something.
server is mandalore, not sure why you think we're keyboard turners unless u read what i wrote while high.

i'ma reitterate for you, less movement options = bad. more movement options = good.

just because YOU dont understand when backpedaling can be usefull does not mean its never useful.

oblongship
02.16.2012 , 02:26 PM | #27
when backpedaling can be usefull
*Facepalm*

Looks at your name...

*Facepalm again*

Darth_Acherus
02.16.2012 , 02:32 PM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by shaghat View Post
Another smash spec ???

If it's that i can resume charge force crush/smash/finish -> dead.

Another totally drived spec to play with one hand.

If it's a real tank playing guard mitgation and teamplay i can see that.
Snore.
Jung Ma - Nariell 50 Sentinel <Alpha Company>
Jung Ma - Alosa 50 Commando <Alpha Company> (Retired)

Jibbie
02.16.2012 , 02:35 PM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by Axethales View Post
posts like this make is bad for those defense/vigiliance spec guardians.

Guardian is the most horrible class to play presently IMHO.

I love my Sith Juggernaut, and feel incredibly powerful in PvP. I've come to realize that all class complaints (i.e. snipers, operatives, juggernauts, maras, they all suck) mean so little.

All classes are fine (give and take a few advantages here and there).

BOLTgamer
02.16.2012 , 11:51 PM | #30
All the classes have their flaws, tracer missle spams, knockback crits, etc
"You will do it with me" ~ Damn, how I wished force persuade was real.