Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Epic Jedi Gaurdian PvP Montage!!!!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Epic Jedi Gaurdian PvP Montage!!!!

BOLTgamer
02.13.2012 , 09:16 AM | #1
This is my first montage, please dont flame me, because I had three hours to film, edit, tag, and get permission for the music in the video! Please enjoy the video, like, comment or w/e, anything helps!

Xela PvP ownage

I'm in Champion/Centurion gear!
"You will do it with me" ~ Damn, how I wished force persuade was real.

Maelfician
02.13.2012 , 09:34 AM | #2
I love the part where you let the ball carrier run right by you unmolested in Huttball. Yeah, you totally own.

Vizuals
02.13.2012 , 09:43 AM | #3
I love how much he back peddles. lol noobs

oblongship
02.13.2012 , 09:47 AM | #4
While we appreciate the time it took to make it here are a few things wrong with it.

Extremely low quality

Focus bomber like every other Guardian video so it's not that interesting

Not many 1v1 or 2v1 fights, you always have back up so it doesn't show any skill

A lot of times you don't even play objectives you are just running around focus bombing and we all already hate players like that.

The music is absolutely horrible and doesn't fight the style of game or gameplay at all.

Anyways I could go on but those are a few things to think about.

Daisai
02.13.2012 , 09:49 AM | #5
And which part did you do some editing?

shaghat
02.13.2012 , 09:53 AM | #6
Another smash spec ???

If it's that i can resume charge force crush/smash/finish -> dead.

Another totally drived spec to play with one hand.

If it's a real tank playing guard mitgation and teamplay i can see that.

Stilly
02.13.2012 , 09:56 AM | #7
Should be shown in pvp class as what not to do. Tunnel vision focus bombing while completely ignoring objectives. "Look at my crits!" I lose about 10 of my warzones daily because of players like you.

Sorry to be harsh but what they did to that Beatles song pisses me off.

That all said this video will be fine for the YouTube crowd. They love 1v1 and focus bombs. Maybe replace that Beatles travesty with some bombs over Bagdad.

goxwerd
02.13.2012 , 09:58 AM | #8
awful.

I didn't realize people still focus bomb enough to make vids and post bout it.

randomeclipse
02.13.2012 , 10:14 AM | #9
Whenever I hear or see the word Montage I instantly think of Team America. Makes me laugh every time.

Thanks for that.
i5 2500k | MSI GD53 | 8GB 1600mhz | OC'd GTX 560 | Samsung F3 | BenQ 23" x2
AFKish

BOLTgamer
02.13.2012 , 10:18 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Stilly View Post
Should be shown in pvp class as what not to do. Tunnel vision focus bombing while completely ignoring objectives. "Look at my crits!" I lose about 10 of my warzones daily because of players like you.

Sorry to be harsh but what they did to that Beatles song pisses me off.

That all said this video will be fine for the YouTube crowd. They love 1v1 and focus bombs. Maybe replace that Beatles travesty with some bombs over Bagdad.
Again, maybe you should go read the description on my video, I had 3 hours to make the video, I wasn't really paying attention to the huttball warzone because I was just trying to get some footage, Usually if I wasn't recording and was actually trying, I would've scored and stopped the ball carrier, mind the only time I back peddled is when I was trying to get a force leap.

All things aside, thanks for the advice, I'll put a keybind for "S", mind another thing, SWTOR is my first mmo, and this is my first montage, I assure you my next one will be a lot better once I get my BM gear.

P.S: I started this game only doing 40k damage, so what you may think of good may not be as sure as mine, and may be frowned upon.
"You will do it with me" ~ Damn, how I wished force persuade was real.