Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Titles

Jadalyn
12.13.2011 , 09:22 AM | #1
I think titles can be a fun way to differentiate yourself in an MMO. Obviously, many other people will have the same titles that each player has.

I was a little disappointed when the Darth title was extended to the Sith Warrior class. I like the idea of having unique class titles. The Darth title implies that a character has reached a certain level of strength/power in the force and I think this aspect goes well with the Inquistor story line.

I probably won't be using this title ever, because it will be more common.

Jad.

P.S. Just stopping by to say hello and good morning! I'm looking forward to seeing my Inq brothers and sisters causing chaos in game. I'm stuck at work today, but I hope those of you who are playing have a great day!
Peace is a lie, there is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken. The Force shall free me.

MrSteak
12.13.2011 , 09:30 AM | #2
From the titles that I've seen, Darth is probably one of the only I'd actually consider using.

That and Captain as a smuggler.

Cyker
12.13.2011 , 10:21 AM | #3
Well I'm going Light Side on my Sorc so I wont be using Darth at all really, I'll be using Pure and Respectable mostly just so people can be like "*** @THAT " haha :P
[=] Darth Matthus - Corruption Sorceror - The Seergore Legacy [=]

Stennimar
12.13.2011 , 10:33 AM | #4
I believe that Darth Malgus is a Sith Warrior, and based on the story (Decieved) as an example, Darth seemed to imply a level within the hierarchy of the Sith Council/Sith Leadership.
(████████████████████]ǁǁ(₪)ǁ\\\ǁǁ///ǁ(₪)ǁǁ[████████████████████)

Thoinar
12.13.2011 , 10:48 AM | #5
Yeah too bad, because the SW title before the change was "Emperor's Wrath". might sound familiar to some who know a certain "Lord Scourge" and the Revan storyline in general

guess it was too unique as a title and they went with "Darth" as a title indicating rank within the sith command structure.

mountains
12.13.2011 , 11:50 AM | #6
None of the storyline titles are very exclusive at all. Every Inquisitor (the most played class in TOR) will be rocking Darth. You're thinking you lost some sort of differentiation that didn't exist to begin with.

Devhi
12.13.2011 , 03:23 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Thoinar View Post
Yeah too bad, because the SW title before the change was "Emperor's Wrath". might sound familiar to some who know a certain "Lord Scourge" and the Revan storyline in general

guess it was too unique as a title and they went with "Darth" as a title indicating rank within the sith command structure.
You still get the emperors wrath title....I wish BW made a unique title like that for SI since they gave Darth to SW, so now SW has 2 cool titles and SI only has 1.
SQUADRON 11-11-11

*NEVER FORGET*

Taskcommnda
12.13.2011 , 03:33 PM | #8
Does anyone know for sure how the Darth title will be obtained?

Devhi
12.13.2011 , 03:43 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Taskcommnda View Post
Does anyone know for sure how the Darth title will be obtained?
in the SI storyline you get it when
Spoiler
SQUADRON 11-11-11

*NEVER FORGET*