Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Lucas-Jar Jar, genius?

Tofkeh
02.14.2012 , 02:03 PM | #41
I get the part that when we were smaller c3po and r2d2 were cool for us but... I hated the stupid ewoks with a passion just like I did with Jar Jar

Yes I said it! Ewoks are as worse as Jar Jar! guess every timeline needed annoying kiddie things

DarthBubba
02.14.2012 , 02:08 PM | #42
I too liked Jar Jar. There was nothing wrong with his character. I saw Ep 1 a dozen or so times at the theater and I can remember everyone laughing and cheering in all the right moments. I've told everyone time and time again that people liked Jar Jar when the movie came out. What turned people against Jar Jar had nothing to do with the movie but the fact that people seemed to like him so much that they went around imitating him and everyone got sick of that. Mesa gonna die. That's why people don't like Jar Jar.

The movie was made for a younger audience just like the original three. Yes all films had adult subjects but come on, wooies, jawas and ewoks. These were for the kiddies.

TheCoug
02.14.2012 , 06:33 PM | #43
Quote: Originally Posted by Tofkeh View Post
I get the part that when we were smaller c3po and r2d2 were cool for us but... I hated the stupid ewoks with a passion just like I did with Jar Jar

Yes I said it! Ewoks are as worse as Jar Jar! guess every timeline needed annoying kiddie things
I gotta be honest. I love Ewoks. Once again, I feel like Jar Jar is so much more annoying because he speaks Basic.
Darth Coug | Tyranus Legacy | Scourge of the Jedi
lvl 50 Sith Marauder
<The Nerf Herders> | Guildmaster | Cho Mai Server

Shiela
02.14.2012 , 06:42 PM | #44
Jar Jar kind of anoyed me, becaues I could always tell when he was about to do something stupid. He has almost no comon sense if it was real naturaul selection would of taken over and he would be dead.

Shiela
02.14.2012 , 06:59 PM | #45
Jar Jar kind of anoyed me, becaues I could always tell when he was about to do something stupid. He has almost no comon sense if it was real naturaul selection would of taken over and he would be dead.