Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

What factors affect "Flirt" options?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
What factors affect "Flirt" options?

Felmyst
02.13.2012 , 02:29 AM | #1
Hello People

Just a few quick questions in regards to Flirting

I understand that your gender limits you to male or female flirts, but what about if you have a companion out and if you are light/dark side orientated?

Cheers

Girdeux
02.13.2012 , 04:30 AM | #2
I dont understand the question. The same flirt options are there regardless of what companions you have out. Your alignment wont make a difference either

Felmyst
02.13.2012 , 07:23 AM | #3
OK thanks, just that on my jedi i had a heap of early flirt option, yet on my Inquisitor im lvl 25 and no flirt option.

Was wondering if i wasnt getting any cause i was evil lol

dcpDarkMatter
02.13.2012 , 07:36 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Felmyst View Post
OK thanks, just that on my jedi i had a heap of early flirt option, yet on my Inquisitor im lvl 25 and no flirt option.

I hope you're not trying to flirt with Khem...

Eliezer
02.13.2012 , 09:23 AM | #5
Hello People

Just a few quick questions in regards to Flirting

I understand that your gender limits you to male or female flirts, but what about if you have a companion out and if you are light/dark side orientated?

Cheers
You are hoping for too much. The game does not take this into account, it is like a Choose Your Own Adventure book... When you choose a dialog option, you will get the same response regardless.

So if you Flirt with an NPC, he/she will re-buff or accept your advance depending on what the writer decided, and will be the same for everyone.

Eliezer
02.13.2012 , 09:25 AM | #6

No. it is just the story writer's prerogative.

Stormkitten
02.13.2012 , 10:36 AM | #7
I am getting no flirt options for my flirty Consular to take. And my utterly non-flirty Trooper has some. Can't win, hehe.

In all seriousness, I'd like to see more flirt options in the planet/sidequest storylines, so that they can be taken by any class. Especially for female characters.

MandelynRain
02.13.2012 , 11:22 PM | #8
Is your SI a female? Because the females get sadly very very few flirt options

Nyysjan
02.13.2012 , 11:49 PM | #9
Class and gender.
Gender defines when it's possible to flirt, Class seems to define the outcome of it.
Quote: Originally Posted by CloudKiller View Post
Agent: "If you want a door smashed down call a Sith Warrior, if you want a door blow to pieces call a Bounty Hunter, if you want the key to the door and the knowledge of what lies beyond it then you call me."

Felmyst
02.14.2012 , 01:19 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by MandelynRain View Post
Is your SI a female? Because the females get sadly very very few flirt options

Yes she is, so im guessing its purely script. Thought it might be cause she has a orange eyes and veins across my face.