Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Few easy questions

Kayse
12.13.2011 , 09:29 AM | #11
Marauders use medium armor and if you go juggernaut you unlock the heavy armor proficiency. It's the same for Sentinel and Guardian Marauder and Sentinels wear medium armor and Juggernauts/Guardians wear heavy.
The <Stormdust> Legacy - Ebon Hawk
Griever/Vasuki- Sentinel Gabranth - Marauder
Nizome - Vanguard Bebop - Mercenary Metraton - Shadow
(R60 1/14/12 R60 2/14/12 R60 4/26/12)

NightHawke
12.13.2011 , 09:30 AM | #12
I am fairly certain they get heavy armor. I thought the smuggler was the only medium armor wearing class (minus mirror).
Dark Legion's Empire Jung Ma Server

Live by the Sword,
Die from Bravado.

NightHawke
12.13.2011 , 09:30 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Kayse View Post
Marauders use medium armor and if you go juggernaut you unlock the heavy armor proficiency. It's the same for Sentinel and Guardian Marauder and Sentinels wear medium armor and Juggernauts/Guardians wear heavy.
That might be my confusion.
Dark Legion's Empire Jung Ma Server

Live by the Sword,
Die from Bravado.

JinsGhost
12.13.2011 , 09:30 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Hemler View Post
It seems to me their are no manuals on this game. How do you find out what buttons do what? I know it tells you how to do some stuff but I played beta and don't remember it telling me how to send companions on missions or how to get into pvp
Where your map shows there is a little button that if you put your mouse over will say que for pvp or something. It's attached to the mini map in the corner. It coul have been showcased better but once you use it you will que for pvp. Again as for sending companions on missions buy the apprpriate crew skills then use "N" or open crew tab/menu and you can send them out to do your bidding.
Force NERDS: Nobody Ever Really DieS...
Inconceivable
Spyderwalker Legacy

Calamityy
12.13.2011 , 09:32 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Hemler View Post
Can a sith marauder wear helmets or heavy armor?? What are the reasons people play pvp? Should I wait till I'm a high level to try pvp? How do I send my companions on crew missions? I heard you can send them to go find certain things.
Sith Marauder can not wear heavy armor, only medium or light armor. People play PvP for I guess the competitive edge, plus I heard that it is a great way to level up. And to send your companion on crew missions you first must acquire one and then go to your companion page and send them. It's pretty simple really, I'm just complicated.

JinsGhost
12.13.2011 , 09:32 AM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by NightHawke View Post
I am fairly certain they get heavy armor. I thought the smuggler was the only medium armor wearing class (minus mirror).
Jugg/Guardian & Trooper/Bounty hunter get heavy armor. JC + SI I think can only use light armor and Smugg and Imp agent can go up to medium armor.
Force NERDS: Nobody Ever Really DieS...
Inconceivable
Spyderwalker Legacy

liamf
12.13.2011 , 09:33 AM | #17
Oh good glad I wasn't goin mental and they can wear heavy armour at some point.
Saved me a trip to the head docter.

Dasffion
12.13.2011 , 09:34 AM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by liamf View Post
Oh good glad I wasn't goin mental and they can wear heavy armour at some point.
Saved me a trip to the head docter.
? Marauders never can. Juggs can but not Marauders.