Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

PvP Gear question

Memnochx
02.12.2012 , 08:22 PM | #1
I'm new to the PvP scene. I have read up on how all the tokens and bags work. My question is, would it be wise to skip the lvl 20 and 40 gear to save up just for the champ bags? Do we get enough medals to buy everything as we level up.

What would an expierenced PvP'er suggest?

Robozilla
02.12.2012 , 08:35 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Memnochx View Post
I'm new to the PvP scene. I have read up on how all the tokens and bags work. My question is, would it be wise to skip the lvl 20 and 40 gear to save up just for the champ bags? Do we get enough medals to buy everything as we level up.

What would an expierenced PvP'er suggest?

The cap for commendations is 1000 Merc coms and 1000 WZ coms. You can easily farm 1000 of each after you hit level 40, so go ahead and buy the pieces if you want them.

GoomZ-AA-
02.12.2012 , 08:41 PM | #3
i would save them tbh, and just convert all WZ comms to Merc comms until you hit 1000, then just PVP until you have 1000 of each and buy the bags. you'll replace the gear you get anyways, so save them.

to buy the Merc comms, just find the PVP Vendor and buy them. it will convert 30 WZ comms to 10 Merc comms. doesn't take too long, i dont PVP that much since im not nearly maxed yet and have about 500 Merc comms already.