Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Bioware put back in the blue level 50 PVP gear

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Bioware put back in the blue level 50 PVP gear

torhent
02.12.2012 , 10:03 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Rahemo View Post
It is ridiculously easy to get full centurion gear now, i honestly dont get how people can complain now...

When i dinged 50 i had 1k merc / wz commendations saved and i had also bought a champ bag because i loved pvping so much while leveling (im not much of a quester and it made questing bearable) After dinging 50 i had 6 champion bags off the bat, daily armaments and warzone quest was another 2 bags plus i completed the weekly warzone quest in the first day which meant another 3... ALL UP thats 11 bags just after dinging 50 aswell as being able to buy 2 more champion bags after farming probably 20 warzones to get my 9 wins

Thats 195 Centurion commendations and 91 champion commendations, now if your complaining that its hard to get gear.
It's alright man, you just lack the ability to think critically beyond your own narrow preconceived ideas. As people are leveling up to 50 they could buy their blue entry PVP gear. They ding 50 they can put it on.

If you leveled up through PVP you are going to waste your warzone coms. There is only so much gear you can buy through warzone comms. Me personally, I had a full set of the blue PVP gear bought before I dinged 38 and had it banked. Everyone should be able to do that when they enter warzones.
Emmobiggiesmalls,
Scundrel Extraordinaire

CupieFoxtail
02.12.2012 , 10:05 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by torhent View Post
It's alright man, you just lack the ability to think critically beyond your own narrow preconceived ideas.
Ad hominems, the OP's argument has officially failed
is a gunslinger