Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

EV: 8 Normal. skipped on loot?

Kinediks
02.12.2012 , 06:51 PM | #1
We downed Gharj and the offhand token for mercenarys dropped, a belt, and some other things. Loot is set to round robin. For some reason i wasn't able to roll on the belt or the token. It didn't even appear on my screen to need/greed. Is this a bug or am i missing something? Another merc got it and i didn't have a chance. Second time today I got screwed : (

Kinediks
02.12.2012 , 07:12 PM | #2
It must be the round robin. Just did Pylons. 2 glove tokens dropped for bounty hunter. I didn't get either.

Dunadan-Raif
02.12.2012 , 07:15 PM | #3
EV normal Columi loot is destined for a certain raid member. you don't get to roll on it.

the biometric crystals, patterns and nonset pieces are all you can roll on. you just have to hope that the gods favor you that night.

Scrubtastic
02.12.2012 , 07:26 PM | #4
Obviously the force is weak with you, that's why you didn't get to roll on the loot.

Soluss
02.12.2012 , 07:32 PM | #5
EV Normal hands out loot automatically. You only get to roll on craft stuff.

firesprite_ea
02.13.2012 , 12:11 AM | #6
O_o that is some weird system. WHat if I already have this piece of loot and the other person does not? Is there any way to change that?

ryuukhang
02.13.2012 , 12:13 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by firesprite_ea View Post
O_o that is some weird system. WHat if I already have this piece of loot and the other person does not? Is there any way to change that?
Yes, do it on hard mode.

Kaonis
02.13.2012 , 12:15 AM | #8
All the normal mode ops have the destined loot system. It basically means a few lucky bastards are going to get about all the drops, and a few people will raid for weeks and get repeat gear/lower tier versions of the gear they can't use (DPS gear for healers, tank gear for DPS, etc.).

firesprite_ea
02.13.2012 , 12:39 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by ryuukhang View Post
Yes, do it on hard mode.
Oh. Good then! One normal mode to test it then.

DarthDemens
02.13.2012 , 01:08 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by ryuukhang View Post
Yes, do it on hard mode.
Of course, doing that means it stops dropping crafting mats.
Edit: Sorry, only on Master Looter does it stop dropping mats.
Oh, great . you live on in our hearts!
Comprehensive Guide to Space Missions