EA Louse was right. There's nothing here. Another MMO bites the dust.

Ardashir

If you missed this insider's blog, this is what EA Louse had to say about SWTOR during the latter stages of development.

“And you know what they’re most proud of? This is the kicker. They are most proud of the sound. No seriously. Something like a 20Gig installation, and most of it is voiceover work. That’s the best they have. The rest of the game is a joke. EA knows it and so does George Lucas, they’re panicking, and so most of Mythic has already been cannibalized to work in Austin on it because they can’t keep pushing back launch.”

Most folks ignored him, myself included. Evidently we did so at our own cost. He was entirely right and we're feeling it. He's been completely vindicated.

I now hand the post over to the droves of level 32 fanboys who will insistently assert that there's nothing wrong with this game.

It's incredibly ironic how gleeful most people are about telling those of us with concerns to quit the game while they spend their time soloing to 50 amidst the reality of sharp and irreversible server population declines.

Another MMO bites the dust. :mad:

I see another complaint and nothing to help give the game constructive feedback to help the game out. Your going on the word of someone else to sway your opinion with this game?

well then alright, follow these words.

uninstall/find a bridge and determine what u will do next.

I dont know. Yeah, the game is "meh". Its not bad, but its not crazy awesome.

However BW is doing an awesome job at fixing things and adding stuff. You have to give them credit for that. IMO, they may be new at MMO developing (so yes, they can make mistakes) but they are still on the right track.

Hi there!

We do appreciate when anyone has taken the time to express their thoughts and concerns. We will be closing this thread, as there is little room for constructive discussion. However, we do value any feedback and do encourage anyone to voice their feedback on the forums. We only ask that feedback focus on Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ itself, and that it is constructive and as detailed as possible.

We thank you for your time and your understanding that we've closed this thread.