Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

4 Man Eternity Vault(With Video)

Capt_Beers
08.21.2012 , 01:22 PM | #71
Quote: Originally Posted by Hatstandard View Post
GUys relax.

Torva nex under the awesome operation team of KatP Viduus and Keshaerys did this with only 3 people.
Guys relax this video came out 7 months ago. Nice necro by the way.
<HVND> - Harbinger - <HVND>
Keith-Stone 55 Combat Medic | | CaptBeers 55 Arsenal | | FOTM-Reroll 55 Tactics
Keet-Stone 55 Focus | | Keef-Stone 55 Infiltration | | Key'th 55 Pyrotech

marshmallow
08.21.2012 , 08:06 PM | #72
Quote: Originally Posted by Monoth View Post
I would still like to see a vid of 4 people doing NM EV

Also the OP's video only shows a screen shot of the first boss, plus the screen shot doesn't show the UI so you can't see if anyone else was in the group... Given the first boss was the DPS check boss I find it suspicious it was left out of the video...
http://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6mG...A?feature=mhee

There is the channel with all of the videos of bosses from NiM EV.
Scoundrel-rep
Juke-moves
Duxo
Every Dog Has It's Day

WillHolmes
08.22.2012 , 08:08 AM | #73
WOOT WOOT finished EV HM 4 MAN last night yeeeee
Shadowlands - Chandrian

Toasterman - Heal MercHanjabba - Madness Sin
10/10 DF/DP NIM

Hatstandard
08.24.2012 , 01:57 AM | #74
Quote: Originally Posted by Kryptaz View Post
My point was just to post it as someone said it hadn't been done with 20-man in classic wow.

Anyways I understand that EV is possible to solo 4 man in full rakata or even columi when you know the fight and have experience - it's intended for people who just got to 50.

I like the idea, but sadly.. Makes HM fps kinda useless when EV is so fast to clear.
Ev is possible with 3 men. I've done it before

AshlaBoga
08.24.2012 , 03:23 AM | #75
Quote: Originally Posted by Hatstandard View Post
Ev is possible with 3 men. I've done it before
Same, did this with RAGE back in June, only hard part was the Ancient Puzzle boss and even that only took 3 tries.
Typhojem Legacy, Jung Ma server
VICIOUS
Lord of Corruption

PPAlien
08.28.2012 , 09:32 PM | #76
Guys, breaking news, I just managed to Solo, yes I repeat, SOLO, Esseles story mode with my Rakata/BH geared shadow. I'm so 1337. This content is way to easy, you shouldn't be able to solo a level 10 flashpoint with a rakata geared level 50, that's just ridiculous, zomg.

If you can't sense sarcasm and the fact that being overgeared for lower tiered ops makes them easier, then get an education.

AshlaBoga
08.29.2012 , 01:39 AM | #77
Quote: Originally Posted by PPAlien View Post
Guys, breaking news, I just managed to Solo, yes I repeat, SOLO, Esseles story mode with my Rakata/BH geared shadow. I'm so 1337. This content is way to easy, you shouldn't be able to solo a level 10 flashpoint with a rakata geared level 50, that's just ridiculous, zomg.

If you can't sense sarcasm and the fact that being overgeared for lower tiered ops makes them easier, then get an education.
Meh, a lot of mmos have a tradition of players trying to solo older content for a feeling of epicness.

The first normal clear of normal mode Lich King solo has 1.7 million views on youtube. Some people really do care about this stuff. I do solo old content occasionally, but not for bragging rights.
Typhojem Legacy, Jung Ma server
VICIOUS
Lord of Corruption