Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

4 Man Eternity Vault(With Video)

BMBender
02.13.2012 , 12:27 PM | #51
ok color me impressed nice run guys
The only thing that should impact a players success/failure in pvpplayervsplayeris his/her skill not what they are wearing. Otherwise call it GvG gear vs gear, crunch the #'s in a calc, face-roll your keyboard, and go watch TV.polls by paulolesonhttp://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=164486pollhttp://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=164530

Dadydimsum
02.13.2012 , 12:29 PM | #52
Quote: Originally Posted by stuology View Post
lol - used to 4 man naxxramas back in classic WoW too - prolly a few vids of those still floating about. Once you know the fights and you got the gear, short manning is the only way to make it challenging.

I call BS, killing trash is not clearing it, I could solo the slime on my mage doesn't mean i Could SOLO naxx

Kaedusone
02.13.2012 , 12:36 PM | #53
Quote: Originally Posted by RAAAAAAAAAAGE View Post
My friend that was awesome.

What gear did you have? Rakata?
Yeah dude, they definitely had rakata-Did you see how their healer (pov) had 18k hp? you can only get that kind of toughness with rakata. Plus he was doing almost as much damage in his heal spec as a columi op dps.
Squadron 840 Game Tester

suushi CBTP relyte

snazbaz
02.13.2012 , 12:37 PM | #54
Quote: Originally Posted by jHats View Post
1) Go do EV with 4 people in some tionese with a few other blue / epic pieces splashed in. Please go do it.

2) It would be almost impossible to do SOA with 4 people in tionese and a few dungeon epics.

EV Normal mode was made to be done concurrently with flashpoints. You can go into EV without ever stepping foot into a flashpoint and do just fine. Rakata is 2 tiers above so its like doing Molten Core in full Tier 3 (Naxx) gear. Its pretty much the same thing.

Its a cool video to see, sure. Is it something to brag about? Most definitely not.
Are you playing the same game as me? Tionese is garbage and it's faster and easier to get full Columi than Tionese. Columi is also not very much worse than Rakata. I guarantee you EV normal is 4manable in just full Columi - which is also what drops in.......... EV normal!

Comparing Columi to Rakata is NOTHING like comparing T1 to T3 gear in vanilla wow.

Crowbarx
02.13.2012 , 12:42 PM | #55
Quote: Originally Posted by Kaedusone View Post
Yeah dude, they definitely had rakata-Did you see how their healer (pov) had 18k hp? you can only get that kind of toughness with rakata. Plus he was doing almost as much damage in his heal spec as a columi op dps.
haha did you not read my post on the previous page?!? I was healing in half dps gear.

Lord_Rezo
02.13.2012 , 12:43 PM | #56
Quote: Originally Posted by Emeda View Post
Stop making excuses for the game being so easy.

Please link me any video or people talking about doing an instance with 1/2 the people that it was designed for with just can we say 1 tier more gear. Remember not a boss but the entire instance. Also dont bring up Lootship either.
You got here a guy who almost soloed till enrage EVERY boss on ICC (Wotlk WoW) with Tier10 heroic (which was gear one step ahead of what dropped here).

This content is easy? I would like to see that four guys do the Karagga's fourth boss :3.

Edit: I forgot putting the video of the guy on Wotlk -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FCibQlj5uPo
Peace is a lie. There is only passion.

Quote: Originally Posted by Goalan
The world is what you make of it. If you break down real life it can be just a grind too. Or you could go through life and enjoy the journey, and beauty of it all.

Lord_Rezo
02.13.2012 , 12:47 PM | #57
Quote: Originally Posted by kryptaz View Post
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sjvc6cj8fcw

onyxia being 4-manned in classic wow. All lvl 60.
lol!.
Peace is a lie. There is only passion.

Quote: Originally Posted by Goalan
The world is what you make of it. If you break down real life it can be just a grind too. Or you could go through life and enjoy the journey, and beauty of it all.

Badtox
02.13.2012 , 01:05 PM | #58
This was done by playing am MMO like it was ment to be played. Team work = win. These guys did not have BiS by all means. They did have alot of top tier gear tho. The point of this post was to show BW how "westeren" they made the game. I see this more funny pointing and laughing at BW for making a game so easymode , Now the only real change that BW did leave are all the bugs in the OPS and FP's which do amke them alot more fun. But there is talk of a better vid to come out soon.,........ one that will make this game look eaiser then Hellokitty online , time will tell. That one i'll be in =))

jHats
02.13.2012 , 01:09 PM | #59
Quote: Originally Posted by Badtox View Post
This was done by playing am MMO like it was ment to be played. Team work = win. These guys did not have BiS by all means. They did have alot of top tier gear tho. The point of this post was to show BW how "westeren" they made the game. I see this more funny pointing and laughing at BW for making a game so easymode , Now the only real change that BW did leave are all the bugs in the OPS and FP's which do amke them alot more fun. But there is talk of a better vid to come out soon.,........ one that will make this game look eaiser then Hellokitty online , time will tell. That one i'll be in =))
Failing at understand a game's mechanics is fail.

Did they 4 man EV Hard mode? Nope. Could they 4 man EV Nightmare mode? Not a chance lol. This isn't some super achievement. Color me impressed when they accomplish that.

EV Normal is supposed to be easy. Its what the design intent for it was.
Dump Truck
Emperium - Prophecy of the Five

Airees
02.13.2012 , 01:17 PM | #60
This video is both really awesome and really sad :P

Quote: Originally Posted by Kaelano View Post
Good job working together and having fun. Your argument, however is pointless. If your gear is so far superior to the drops there was no point in doing it, except for the fun of it.

In other words, "HUURRRR I WNET TU HAWTH AN TISH GAME SI SO EZ MODE WIF MA LV 50 N FULL (insert tier gear here)!! HURRRRR"
Considering normal mode rewards Columi and Rakata is less than 5% better than that it's pretty much impossible to have extremely superior gear to what the instance drops.

Quote: Originally Posted by jHats View Post
Regardless of how you look at Rakata, it IS 2 tiers of armor above Tionese. This is undisputable. It doesnt really matter if its in game now or in 2 years. Tier is tier and its two tiers of gear above.
Way to ignore the fact that the big jump in stats happens between Tionese and Columi (which again both are dropped in normal mode) and that Rakata is barely an upgrade at all.