Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

When will Ilum Trading problem be addressed?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
When will Ilum Trading problem be addressed?

Pumraa
02.14.2012 , 12:37 AM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Koopababy View Post
Gangs are made up of normal people? Rioters are normal individuals and then you acusse me of wanting to lead a witch hunt? those two things have alot in common genius. What crack are you smoking man. I condone cheating, you have no problem with it, and you make me out to be that bad guy. Think you need to reread whats going on here. Yes they are Freeloaders, you actually consider people standing there while one side kills them then they "switch" actual combat? Think you had your brain jiggled a little to much at one time or another. What if i told you it was hard for me to make money ingame because i just had to many exspenses, so i needed to start duping items to compensate, does that make it alright? You must be a sad little panda anyway to be trolling forums to a game you dont even play <shakes head>.

And why would a person act completely different ingame than in real life? think thats like, split personalities. Do you get on vent while gaming with your buddies and try to act like a different person?
Gangs are actually made up of normal people. Some are abnormal and others are normal and are there under differing circumstances. It's nice to see you pay absolutely no attention to what's going on in America and every other country though. Thanks for bringing the nation down. Rioters fall under the same provision. Some are normal and fall into the "mob mentallity" while others are abnormal and behave like that all the time. Again, thanks for bringing down the nation with your fail that you believe are comebacks...

Trading actually is participation no matter what way you look at it. You log into the game and travel to a destination, pick up a quest, go to said area, meet with other people, talk with other people, kill said people, die yourself, go back to said location. Hmmmmmm.... yeah, that all requires active participation in said game. HELLO, THIS IS NOT CHEATING! I realize you must be a brain surgeon, but it's already been stated by CS that this is NOT CHEATING! Thanks for playing, good bye fool.

And yes, many people act differently ingame then they do in real life. It's a chance to get away. I don't go shooting people in the street with my pistol because they are a different color ( using this for faction as it's a visible difference (if you understand the concept because you're obviously inept at many things)) and proceed to kill them. Wowie, I must act the same ingame as I do in real life though because that's what games are there for. To be yourself in the game just like you are in real life and not to be used as a get away to a fantasy world where you can be anyone and do anything. Nope, that's not why games are made.

Seriously fool, go tell your mom you are a f*&%ing ret*rd and you need some help. Actually, cancel that. Your mom most likely already knows how much of a dild* you truly are.

Koopababy
02.14.2012 , 07:51 PM | #22
Do you even read your own posts? The things you try to justify are absurd. Hard to bring down a nation thats full of people like you. LETS ALL SUPPORT OUR LOCAL GANG THUGS AND RIOTERS. THEY ARE WHAT MAKES THIS GREAT NATION.

Jiblol
02.14.2012 , 08:03 PM | #23
ITT: a standard internet argument... both sides look silly.

gangs of "normal people"
ravaged sisters
"that's why im pro-choice"

oh god, my sides

Pumraa
02.14.2012 , 11:54 PM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by Koopababy View Post
Do you even read your own posts? The things you try to justify are absurd. Hard to bring down a nation thats full of people like you. LETS ALL SUPPORT OUR LOCAL GANG THUGS AND RIOTERS. THEY ARE WHAT MAKES THIS GREAT NATION.
Post that has nothing to do with anything I said, priceless. You just won the InterN3tz

Pumraa
02.14.2012 , 11:56 PM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by Jiblol View Post
ITT: a standard internet argument... both sides look silly.

gangs of "normal people"
ravaged sisters
"that's why im pro-choice"

oh god, my sides
Come on. The "that's why I'm pro-choice" is always a classic and I used it superbly!

On a side note:
Dumb people are fun to troll, muhahahaha

*Not you btw Jiblol*

LanceUpercutt
02.14.2012 , 11:59 PM | #26
there is no illum trading problem, the point of illum is to kill people and thats what they are doing

Mattderp
02.15.2012 , 12:11 AM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by Pumraa View Post
How about you worry about yourself and not what other people in the game are doing?

"Waaagggghhhh... I wasn't invited to the cool kids party so I'm going to try and ruin what they are doing because I don't think it's right. Waaagggghhhh."

You took your screenshots, you submitted your ticket. Now shut up and move along. If you don't like what is being done, go somewhere else and do something. Stay there and fight it out (PvP) with a bunch of people, do something besides posting on the forums like a little baby.

Is there really any reason at all that you are complaining like a little baby on the forums? No one cares to hear your drivel! Go walk upstairs out of the basement and QQ to your mom. She probably doesn't want to hear your belly aching anymore either however.
aw is somebody unhappy that their kill trading Valor might get rolled back soon? aw didums. Trying to defend kill trading and exploiting, cute.

LanceUpercutt
02.15.2012 , 12:18 AM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by Mattderp View Post
aw is somebody unhappy that their kill trading Valor might get rolled back soon? aw didums. Trying to defend kill trading and exploiting, cute.
dont worry, bioware already stated kill trading on illum is fine

RodCS
02.15.2012 , 12:18 AM | #29
the real problem is that, they are farming 150+ kills a day and gaining 200+valor for each kill, think of how many "war heros", "conquerors" and "Warlords" there might be now.

and some of these people are farming to rank 60.

Pumraa
02.15.2012 , 12:22 AM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by Mattderp View Post

As for trying to defend Kill Trading, I will continue to do so. I for one am completely on the side of all kill trading that goes on in Ilum. Gratz farmers, get all the valor you can. It only goes to show how broken Ilum is and how little BW cares to fix the issue.

Spit on my posts all you want. It only ends up proving how bad BW is because THEY are the ones who are letting this go on and acknowledging that it's ok to be done!

So yeah, I guess you could say I completely support BW and their handling of this game in regards to Ilum!

Singed,
Proud supporter of BW and ITS Kill Trading in Ilum policy!

BTW, anyone on Vulkar Highway want to start trading kills? My main is 50 Empire. If you're repub and on this server let me know and we can fill out the details through PM's.