Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

When will Ilum Trading problem be addressed?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
When will Ilum Trading problem be addressed?

CaptianFordo
02.12.2012 , 01:10 PM | #1
As a legitimate player, I've submitted several complaints/tickets against those who do it. I've never gotten a single reply back, but this ruins the game for anyone who tries to play the game legitimately. You can't do anything without the farming players preventing you from accomplishing a simple PVP daily or sick their Sith compadres on you for violating the "norm." I'm getting rather sick of this behavior and I'm sure this will be a subject that more than likely gets deleted, but I'm sick of it. It needs to be addressed ASAP.

http://s1149.photobucket.com/albums/o584/AdinGillimar/

Roak
02.12.2012 , 01:12 PM | #2
working as intended.
things need to change
We have some of the most experienced PvP developers in the world on this teamô
~
You have no play time.

CaptianFordo
02.12.2012 , 01:13 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Roak View Post
working as intended.
Is that what they are telling folks now'a'days?
The Shadowlands
Thire(55) Haythom(55) Ortel'fez(55) A'din(55) Halusia(55)
<HoneyBadgers>

richardya
02.12.2012 , 01:18 PM | #4
This is a flaw with people not developers. I have never seen it on my server even if it happens.

We have really good battles. The kills do not come as fast, but with an active community they will come.

CaptianFordo
02.12.2012 , 01:19 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by richardya View Post
This is a flaw with people not developers. I have never seen it on my server even if it happens.

We have really good battles. The kills do not come as fast, but with an active community they will come.
Don't ever come to Mindtrick. This is the kind of mentality you can expect. What server are you on? I'll request a transfer there ASAP.
The Shadowlands
Thire(55) Haythom(55) Ortel'fez(55) A'din(55) Halusia(55)
<HoneyBadgers>

richardya
02.12.2012 , 01:57 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by CaptianFordo View Post
Don't ever come to Mindtrick. This is the kind of mentality you can expect. What server are you on? I'll request a transfer there ASAP.
I recommend Ajunta Pall and Kellers Void. Server transfers are coming soon. I highly recomend both of these servers. I know people like to kill Ilum on these forums but I have seen some epic 30 V 30 fights in Ilum on my server. We got what the devs intended.

If people wanna kill trade I advise leaving the server. Let the cheaters play with each other, valor 200 vs Valor 200.

Knyght
02.12.2012 , 01:59 PM | #7
At least Ilum works on your server.

Since Thursday on Jung Ma, Kills don't count for Valor or Quests. And Armaments aren't even 100% certain for credit.
Airic Knyght |:|:| Gunslinger
The Guardians
|:|:|Libertas Ara Amplus|:|:|
"Every Gun Has It's Own Tune...
...You're Just Dead Before You Can Hear Mine."

richardya
02.12.2012 , 02:01 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Knyght View Post
At least Ilum works on your server.

Since Thursday on Jung Ma, Kills don't count for Valor or Quests. And Armaments aren't even 100% certain for credit.
Kills don't count in dailies? That is only if you kill someone like within a short period of them dieing. (I am not sure what that is) When kill trading is not happening that is kind of rare. I am pretty sure I get 20 valor a kill.

CaptianFordo
02.12.2012 , 09:06 PM | #9
Just hearing all these horror stories about Ilum really makes me wonder about the pvp aspect of this game quite a lot.

At least the drop rate for items is better with the new token system for champion bags, right?

Koopababy
02.12.2012 , 09:17 PM | #10
Those are the people that destroy MMO's. Also usually the first to get banned for hacks or duping whatever as well. Never are satisfied with playing the game as how it was intended. The worst kind are like the one in your screenshots. Spitting on her own realm like a spoiled little brat telling Imps to kill you cause your interfering in her little party. Some people just don't want to work for anything, everything needs to be handed to em. Glad that nonsense does not happen on my server. It's kill on sight for anyone rep or imp where i play.