Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

If SWG was still here...

MefuneAkira
02.12.2012 , 12:54 PM | #21
Yes I would play SWG. Post or pre NGE.
No other MMO is like SWG was.
SWG EMU isnt SWG for multiple reasons.

PRyck
02.12.2012 , 01:56 PM | #22
Pre CU SWG I would.

The feeling you get when the first Jedi began to pop up is indescribable.

Pirana
02.12.2012 , 02:33 PM | #23
Simple answer. No, I would not play SWG.

I had already canceled early last year, got word the game was ending and stuck it out til its closure in December. I thoroughly enjoyed my five years in the SWG, but there wasn't anything in the game that remotely interested me that I hadn't already done. Still the best mmo I've played to date though.

@Jenel - Arch Mesa. Visited there a number of times, as Bria was my server of choice for a number of years. Good times.
Beta - April 16, 2014 (Retired)
The Journey Is Often Greater Than The Destination - Pirana

oneDRTYrusn
02.12.2012 , 03:12 PM | #24
If I could play the SWG I knew and love, Pre-NGE SWG, I'd return in a heartbeat and never look back.

SWG is the only game that I feel like I had actual history in. I was a Bounty Hunter on the Starsider server. I was a founding member of the first Mos Vegas in SWG history. I was so proficient and hunting Jedi that I started a PA that could be hired by different PA's to take out bounties on opposing Jedi, and made quite a reputation for myself.

As much as I enjoy TOR, I feel like I have absolutely no mark on the game's landscape. In SWG I made a name for myself. In TOR, I'm just another name in the crowd.
Waylan Sanderin
Artist? Why yes, ladies, I am.

kiddeth
02.13.2012 , 12:10 AM | #25
no one would still be playing it.
So what does this key unlock.........I hope it's a chastity belt.

AMKSED
02.13.2012 , 12:20 AM | #26
No because that was was derp to the extreme.