Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

People leaving wz is now out of control.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
People leaving wz is now out of control.
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Vydor_HC's Avatar


Vydor_HC
02.17.2012 , 11:45 AM | #1031
Quote: Originally Posted by Manigma View Post
Lucrative maybe, but I play this game for competition, can't wait for rated WZ tbh.
-nods-

I understand the desire to play for competition. But I don't see that as the big draw to warzones in the game. I see it as a way for people to get gear to help them in other parts of the game. I am hoping Bioware fixes this, so that pure competition and the joy of killing others WILL be the main motivating draw to warzones.


"And we don't need the ladies crying cuz the story's sad."

Bloodtau's Avatar


Bloodtau
02.17.2012 , 11:45 AM | #1032
Quote: Originally Posted by DasWsup View Post
yeah they are putting the next patch because of what i do! riiiight!
they are doing sweet **** all due to your whining. Keep telling yourself you make a difference, because you don't.

Manigma's Avatar


Manigma
02.17.2012 , 11:45 AM | #1033
Quote: Originally Posted by Bloodtau View Post
Exactly, kill trading. Those players should just be flat out banned.

But oh well, once they realise they have wasted their time on pretty much sweet **** all, they will leave the game
I disagree, valor isn't worth much as it is, if people want to trade kills it doesn't negatively effect my game at all, they can go ahead and do as they please, they payed for the game too.

drdarpa's Avatar


drdarpa
02.17.2012 , 11:46 AM | #1034
[QUOTE=Aedilous;2921385]How is it part of the problem when my medals are all earned while carrying the ball or protecting/taking a point? I do my job well and get credit for it./QUOTE]

How many daily or weekly quests are completed by turning in medals again?



Bloodtau's Avatar


Bloodtau
02.17.2012 , 11:47 AM | #1035
Quote: Originally Posted by Vydor_HC View Post
-nods-

I understand the desire to play for competition. But I don't see that as the big draw to warzones in the game. I see it as a way for people to get gear to help them in other parts of the game. I am hoping Bioware fixes this, so that pure competition and the joy of killing others WILL be the main motivating draw to warzones.
This game has NO competition, and no way of counting it.

All rated warzones will do is make things WORSE. The exploiters will try more than ever because they will still get wins. solos will join and leave just so their friends can get easy wins, rated warzones are a BAD idea.

DasWsup's Avatar


DasWsup
02.17.2012 , 11:47 AM | #1036
Quote: Originally Posted by drdarpa View Post
Ahh, so it's unfair for me to expect the same effort from everyone else that I put in?

I mean, bro I can keep going in this circle with you ignoring the simple question I asked you all day.

It doesn't matter how many times you flag my post, YOU are the one that can handle this discussion.
couldn't agree with you more!

apparently you CAN'T handle this discussion. or at least yo ucant handle people that disagree with you. so u throw little pot shots in all your posts.

the fact still remains that they are putting this patch in cause of quitters like you.
Ghetto Smurf - Mercenary
Prophecy of the five

KungpowSalmon's Avatar


KungpowSalmon
02.17.2012 , 11:48 AM | #1037
I keep hearing the same thing over and over again from the same few people on this thread...

"If I can't win, I quit. And I just can't lose. I can tell when I'm going to lose because everyone here but me is a loser. Trust me I just know it. I'm special and I deserve to be surrounded by winners who will win and everyone else can suck it. The game even lets me quit so I can win, therefore BioWare thinks I am a winner for being a quitter and thusly so I am not a loser like all of you naive idiots that think good sportsmanship will help you win. I have never ever lost a warzone, well, except for the times I only stayed because I was 100% sure we would win but we didn't. That's because the other team probably had more quitters than we did. LOL whoever came up with the phrase quitters never win really has no idea what they're talking about. He was probably a baddie anyways lololol."

Of course not anyone has really said any of that. But that's generally what it translates to in my opinion. The quitters are lucky that it has been like this for as long as it has. I seriously wonder where we are headed as a society when there are people literally whining that they will no longer be rewarded for taking their ball and going home.

Man up for God's sake.

DasWsup's Avatar


DasWsup
02.17.2012 , 11:49 AM | #1038
Quote: Originally Posted by Bloodtau View Post
they are doing sweet **** all due to your whining. Keep telling yourself you make a difference, because you don't.
next patch read it... love it...
Ghetto Smurf - Mercenary
Prophecy of the five

Nangasaur's Avatar


Nangasaur
02.17.2012 , 11:49 AM | #1039
Quote: Originally Posted by savionen View Post
No, I don't. But kill-trading is rampant on many servers. I play Republic, and it's still way faster.
That's why BW is doing more and more to limit the amount of kill credits received in certain amounts of time on Ilum.

I'm sure they'll brainstorm that issue even more to make such behavior less attractive. *shrugs*
Full-Time Beta Forums Tester
Spoiler

Notannos's Avatar


Notannos
02.17.2012 , 11:50 AM | #1040
Greetings everyone!

This thread has passed our maximum 1k post threshold. We are therefore closing this thread and have re-created it here:

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=309367

Please feel free to continue this discussion in the new thread. Thank You!