Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Hardmode LFG

Siarris
02.12.2012 , 09:19 AM | #1
It's more challenging than the Fp's themselves.. Wasting 2-3 hours to find a grp to Hardmodes and failing at it as fresh dinged lvl 50 is frustrating to say the least..

So i'm on full populated server on imperial side, just dinged to lvl 50 and want to gear up.
No guilds want to invite me and boost me - can't blame em ofc - i gotta gear up and there's the paradox. Need gear to be in guild - need guild to get the gear.

Haven't met a lot decent players while leveling that know bout CC, aggro etc. to add them to friend list. Those who i met and alrdy are 50 aren't always online same time as me. (and i'm not arrogant i'm just very experienced in other games' PvE and quicly figured my class\specc role and stuff)

So i sit on the Fleet spamming and trying to do HM fps xept BT (which is the fastest daily i presume).
I've never seen D7 Fe Battle of illum Kaon even on normal because of 250+ ppl on the fleet noone bothers to go HM exept daily BT.
So the question is how is a fresh 50 supposed to get any gear besides quetsting dailies over and over and the freaking BT HM without a DECENT lfg system?

Waisting time spamming on the Fleet for a grp isn't any fun and is definitely not what i'm paying my money for.

maztor
02.12.2012 , 09:56 AM | #2
i Have waited 4 days whitout getting a group to any of the normal lv 50 flashpoints.

Siarris
02.12.2012 , 10:23 AM | #3
Nah, normal do not concern me it's the hardmodes that i want and can't get =(