Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Taris Memory Leak

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Dacadus
12.18.2011 , 04:43 AM | #601
I untracked my quests and was able to get off of Taris. Im currently sitting on Hoth so far so good.

Antrican
12.18.2011 , 04:43 AM | #602 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Greetings all,

We all thank you for the information provided. Please be assured that this issue is still under investigation and our teams are working to solve this as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience!

Antrican | BioWare Customer Service – Forum Support

A_N_A_K_Y_N
12.18.2011 , 04:44 AM | #603
1. Anakyn
2. Hex Droid

Miothan
12.18.2011 , 04:46 AM | #604
Quote: Originally Posted by T3-F5 View Post
Greetings all,

We all thank you for the information provided. Please be assured that this issue is still under investigation and our teams are working to solve this as soon as possible.

We dont care if you are "working on it" just solve the problem for us meanwhile you "fix" it. How hard can it be to just tell your darn workers to teleport characters somewhere else.....
Immorality: The morality of those who are having a better time. ~H.L. Mencken

Maccaz
12.18.2011 , 04:47 AM | #605
Quote: Originally Posted by T3-F5 View Post
Greetings all,

Cheers T3-F5.

I can't believe I am calling you by that name. LOL
C E User

Do you fear death? Do you fear that dark abyss? All your deeds laid bare, all your sins punished? I can offer you…an escape

Maccaz
12.18.2011 , 04:48 AM | #606
Quote: Originally Posted by Miothan View Post
We dont care if you are "working on it" just solve the problem for us meanwhile you "fix" it. How hard can it be to just tell your darn workers to teleport characters somewhere else.....
At least you can give the SWG team credit where due counts that if you was stuck that they would move you to a safe area.
C E User

Do you fear death? Do you fear that dark abyss? All your deeds laid bare, all your sins punished? I can offer you…an escape

Canadian_Steel
12.18.2011 , 04:51 AM | #607
hi ppl this just happened to me. it runs at about 1 frame a minute. i hope it gets resolved soon. i was enjoying the game so much.

Remedist
12.18.2011 , 04:52 AM | #608
I had a similar issue on Balmora.

Try Turning all your graphics settings to low, and turn off bloom.

This fixed it for me.
That which causes a mass to change its velocity constantly is THE FORCE....

elevenbravoxx
12.18.2011 , 04:52 AM | #609
Ricon
Saber of Exar Kun

My memory usage jumps up only on Taris. It freezes, locks up, and is unplayable on on Taris. Even on the space port it is laggy if I try to open my map. Right now I am just stuck on Taris and every time I log in it freezes and crashes only on that character on that planet. Everywhere else I get 0 lag and 60+ fps. All of my other characters run fine on any planet.

I appreciate that you guys are looking into it but can we get a dev to reply?

We should all tweet him to try to get an answer.
Quote: Originally Posted by Rugaard View Post
If you want good graphics go run around outside....

Miothan
12.18.2011 , 04:53 AM | #610
Quote: Originally Posted by Maccaz View Post
At least you can give the SWG team credit where due counts that if you was stuck that they would move you to a safe area.
Never got stuck in SWG tbh, did not play it for so long tho, but in SW:ToR im stuck in a safe area, and asked to be moved to another PART of the same planet, since, i have not been having problems other than in the "Crater Command Base", and yet the fools on the "Customer Support" feels its ok to jerk me around and forwarding something as simple as "teleport character to another base", customer support is supposed to help, all they have done so far is to piss me off, how hard can it be to just move my character to another area, seriously, do they need their superior to tell them it is "OK" to move my character? freakin incompetent nobodies handling it then.
Immorality: The morality of those who are having a better time. ~H.L. Mencken