Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Taris Memory Leak

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Calzonage
12.18.2011 , 11:48 PM | #1131
Quote: Originally Posted by kraniumz View Post
Is the source of the lag been identified yet ? I just touched down on Taris and i'm enjoying my quests. Should i leave this planet ?
I was able to quest through almost the entire planet. My issues began right when I accepted the Bonus Series quest line. Whether it is worth the risk is entirely up to you. As of right now, if i can ever log in, i will never return to Taris.

Arzhanin
12.18.2011 , 11:52 PM | #1132
Hey there folks,

With regards to this issue, we do have a response up here:
http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=50413

Here's what was said:

Quote: Originally Posted by A4-I4 View Post
Greetings All,

We are aware of the issue on Taris and we are actively pursuing this case.

Please be advised that we are treating this as a very high priority issue and will be working to find a resolution until a satisfactory one is found.

There have been reports that untracking all missions and turning off all options in the map section of User Interface Preferences has resolved this issue for some people. This is a temporary workaround and may not fix the problem for all users.

If this workaround does not help you then please contact Customer Service via email from the support form on the Contact Customer Service page and include the key phrase "Stuck in Taris" in your email. We will move you off Taris upon your request.

We understand the frustration experienced by users affected by this issue assure you that the root cause of this problem will be eliminated.
Given this, we're going to go ahead and close this thread. Thanks for letting us know and for your undertsanding!