Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Taris Memory Leak

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Larissar
12.18.2011 , 10:50 PM | #1101
Character: Erissa
Server: The Crucible Pits

The-DRUMMER
12.18.2011 , 10:50 PM | #1102
Quote: Originally Posted by DavidBass View Post
Hey everyone,

I'm going to look into this for all of you, but in order to do so I need some more information. If you're experiencing an issue with your character being "stuck" on Taris due to extremely low performance, please post with the following information:
  • Character Name
  • Server

Please ONLY post in this thread if you are experiencing the issue, and please only post ONCE. I'll gather all the information and try and track down a resolution for everyone. Thanks so much for your patience!
DRUMMER

Server Bondar Crystal

i was stuck at the crater command station now i am stuck at the bomb command station
THE-DRUMMER
-HoR- Guild Leader
http://www.swtor.com/guilds/84632/house-ridious

jingadingdangdo
12.18.2011 , 10:52 PM | #1103
Jinga

Server: Mandalore the Indomitable

Can't even get logged in please move to Imperial Fleet.

Sanctuss
12.18.2011 , 10:53 PM | #1104
Character - Sanctuss
Server - Tarentatek

Same issue. Essentially frozen on Taris. Even after multiple log ins.
Vanguard of the Republic

Cerimon
12.18.2011 , 10:54 PM | #1105 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Greetings All,

Please be advised that we are treating this as a very high priority issue and will be working to find a resolution until a satisfactory one is found.

There have been reports that untracking all missions and turning off all options in the map section of User Interface Preferences has resolved this issue for some people. This is a temporary workaround and may not fix the problem for all users. Please try this and report back on this thread if this does help you to play on Taris.

If this workaround does not help you then please contact Customer Service via email from the support form on the Contact Customer Service page and include the key phrase "Stuck in Taris" in your email.

We understand the frustration experienced by users affected by this issue assure you that the root cause of this problem will be eliminated.

Cerimon | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support

Joutei
12.18.2011 , 10:55 PM | #1106
taris is horrible, i get stutters when running, opening world map, bonus quest change/completion, its hell!!! but good thing im out of that place heheh

Sanctuss
12.18.2011 , 10:56 PM | #1107
Quote: Originally Posted by A4-I4 View Post
Greetings All,

Please be advised that we are treating this as a very high priority issue and will be working to find a resolution until a satisfactory one is found.

There have been reports that untracking all missions and turning off all options in the map section of User Interface Preferences has resolved this issue for some people. This is a temporary workaround and may not fix the problem for all users. Please try this and report back on this thread if this does help you to play on Taris.

If this workaround does not help you then please contact Customer Service via email from the support form on the Contact Customer Service page and include the key phrase "Stuck in Taris" in your email.

We understand the frustration experienced by users affected by this issue assure you that the root cause of this problem will be eliminated.

Lol that would be great if I could even open up my mission tracker or my map. The game is completely locked up when I log in for like 20 seconds before it crashes.
Vanguard of the Republic

reynoth
12.18.2011 , 10:59 PM | #1108
Quote: Originally Posted by Sanctuss View Post
Lol that would be great if I could even open up my mission tracker or my map. The game is completely locked up when I log in for like 20 seconds before it crashes.
Same can you guys just port us please :/ been stuck here for an hour

NeoAcario
12.18.2011 , 11:01 PM | #1109
Quote: Originally Posted by reynoth View Post
Same can you guys just port us please :/ been stuck here for an hour
It's because you're inside. Use what little time you have when you login... to use your fleetpass or quick travel to an OUTSIDE point. Then turn off your map options and quest tracking.
Acario
The Derp Legacy
<Defiance>

Future Miraluka Sith Marauder

GerardHalcyon
12.18.2011 , 11:04 PM | #1110
I spent almost a hour trying to figure out *** was gong on. I finally found this thread and am QUITE disappointed in BW for not having this issue fixed... You'd think, with all the Beta testing, millions of dollars, BILLION dollar franchise name and elite game making team, issues like this one would have been resolved by now... But, so long as it gets fixed, I'm happy!