Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Taris Memory Leak

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Powerwordhot
12.16.2011 , 07:52 PM | #101
Quote: Originally Posted by DavidBass View Post
Hey everyone,

I'm going to look into this for all of you, but in order to do so I need some more information. If you're experiencing an issue with your character being "stuck" on Taris due to extremely low performance, please post with the following information:
  • Character Name
  • Server

Please ONLY post in this thread if you are experiencing the issue, and please only post ONCE. I'll gather all the information and try and track down a resolution for everyone. Thanks so much for your patience!
Powerwordfu
Helm of Graush

Seipherwood
12.16.2011 , 07:55 PM | #102
Char Name Seipherwood
Server Sith Meditation Sphere

Not really stuck, but constantly freezing and almost unplayable.

None of this started until about 2-3 hours ago.

kacisco
12.16.2011 , 07:59 PM | #103
Name: Jaq'bahz
Server: Daragon Trail

Thanks

Zahryn
12.16.2011 , 07:59 PM | #104
Hey everyone,

I'm going to look into this for all of you, but in order to do so I need some more information. If you're experiencing an issue with your character being "stuck" on Taris due to extremely low performance, please post with the following information:
  • Character Name
  • Server

• Character Name: Cal
  • Server: Grand Master Zym

Ratae
12.16.2011 , 08:07 PM | #105 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  

Hello,

To help us investigate this problem could you please post the following information here:

- Character name & Server

Thanks for your help.

Ratae | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support

Powerwordhot
12.16.2011 , 08:09 PM | #106
Quote: Originally Posted by L1-F9 View Post

Hello,

To help us investigate this problem could you please post the following information here:

Thanks for your help.

Character name: Powerwordfu
Server: Helm of Graush

faithh
12.16.2011 , 08:10 PM | #107
Quote: Originally Posted by L1-F9 View Post

Hello,

Thanks for your help.

Name - Kavid

Server - Hydian Way (EU)

crothcipt
12.16.2011 , 08:14 PM | #108
flowingglow on rubat crystal, I can't even get the screen to fully load before my rates go to 0 and am kicked out. have tried to use /stuck and the instant move.

Dracoill
12.16.2011 , 08:20 PM | #109
Name: Narboon

Server: The Swiftsure

tjpb
12.16.2011 , 08:29 PM | #110
Hey everyone,

• Character Name
  • Server

Please ONLY post in this thread if you are experiencing the issue, and please only post ONCE. I'll gather all the information and try and track down a resolution for everyone. Thanks so much for your patience!

Please help stuck in taris on Kyra/ The Fatman
third time ive tried to reload caan't get any buttons to come up so I can port out Im done in Taris and never want to go there again- please help 2 hour ques to get 5 sec to see the back of my characters head then crash to desktop is so frustrating not sure I even want to see it again