Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Does each class in the game have multi-endings? (No Spoiler)

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
Does each class in the game have multi-endings? (No Spoiler)

Highsis
02.11.2012 , 11:38 PM | #1
Does your alignment significantly change the ending?

Please tell me by yes or no without any spoilers. I'm just wondering if I have to play each class twice as dark side and light side to experience all possible stories.

Wolfninjajedi
02.11.2012 , 11:48 PM | #2
Yes they do or at least the ones I know do.
"There is one lesson you've yet to learn. How to become one with the Force!"
―Cin Drallig to Darth Vader

Maucs the Tauntaun King, former SWG player.

Girdeux
02.11.2012 , 11:51 PM | #3
Depends on what you consider significantally. But no, some classes the ending doesnt really change except if you let the person live or not.

DarthVarrak
02.12.2012 , 12:10 AM | #4
The Bounty Hunter ending changes quite dramatically. Can't say about other classes, since I haven't completed any other story.
Vendri Aybara, Level 50 Bodyguard Merc
<Because Good Is Dumb>
Iron Citadel

Kaprua
02.12.2012 , 01:36 AM | #5
The Jedi Consular's ending doesn't change at all no matter what you choose, in fact the story basically acts like you are a lightside Jedi even if you choose all dark option.

(Now obviously if you go darkside some little things will change but over all compared to the other classes not really anything big so I suggest going lightside it makes more sense with the consular.)

macgarnickle
02.12.2012 , 03:01 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Kaprua View Post
The Jedi Consular's ending doesn't change at all no matter what you choose, in fact the story basically acts like you are a lightside Jedi even if you choose all dark option.

(Now obviously if you go darkside some little things will change but over all compared to the other classes not really anything big so I suggest going lightside it makes more sense with the consular.)
It changes somewhat but overall Jedi is kind of constrained if you go full darkside in reality you should be a Sith at that point. The game can't just have you switch over to the Empire though so they do what they can. Keeping in mind the lack of spoilers I'll just say on my Consular my ds/ls choice was mentioned at the end and it determined some of the choices I could make but it didn't allow me to do anything drastic like overthrow the Jedi Council or something.

Hayteful
02.12.2012 , 04:04 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by macgarnickle View Post
It changes somewhat but overall Jedi is kind of constrained if you go full darkside in reality you should be a Sith at that point. The game can't just have you switch over to the Empire though so they do what they can. Keeping in mind the lack of spoilers I'll just say on my Consular my ds/ls choice was mentioned at the end and it determined some of the choices I could make but it didn't allow me to do anything drastic like overthrow the Jedi Council or something.
A Jedi who turns to the dark side isn't a Sith its just a Jedi who lacks the discipline to follow the Jedi code

jontyld
02.12.2012 , 01:46 PM | #8
Not really, because each story would have to begin chapter 4 with the same status quo.

Cythereal
02.12.2012 , 04:39 PM | #9
The Imperial Agent has a lot of different potential endings, some more different than others. There are three or four big decisions that impact your ending, then each has a number of permutations depending on what dialogue choice you make.

SWFTW
02.12.2012 , 06:35 PM | #10
Does anyone know about the SI? I'm at level 37, just wondering if some of my DS choices will come into play and change anything.