Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Qq qq qq qq qq qq qq qq qq

Warmtwo
12.15.2011 , 03:44 PM | #1
Wow, you guys. Seriously. It's queues to get in, not a raging case of the clap. It's going to be allright, I promise.

Also, technically speaking, "Early Access" can be anytime up until midnight of the 19th. Give it a rest, BioWare is not trying to cheat you poor widdle kiddies out of your just desserts. There are a ton of people all wanting to play at the same time, and if they let every single one of you impatient people in right now, all the servers would crash, nobody gets to play at all until they straighten that out, and then you would still be waiting.

/waves hand
You will be okay. You should go home and rethink your life.
<Jawas Ate My Baby>
Curb-stomping bad guys since 2011

MegaGame
12.15.2011 , 03:47 PM | #2
welll if you bother to read the treads and not just start your own, you read that it is not the queues itself ppl are mad over, but after a DC, crash, server errror, you get in a queue, wait 1-2hours, play for 1, get a server errror and wait 1-2 hours more, that is what ppl are mad about

Warmtwo
12.15.2011 , 05:34 PM | #3
I have read a bunch of these complaint threads, and I'm responding to those. I feel for the people who are ticked due to a DC then getting stuck in a queue again. That sucks, and needs addressed. However, those that are whining over and over because they aren't in yet or because the queues are in place need to get over it. This is all a freebie until 12/20. THEN, if you cannot get in, complain all you want. However, the whiners need to suck it up and deal.

Oh, and what goofball came up with the word "queue"? Shouldn't that just be "que"? rofl
<Jawas Ate My Baby>
Curb-stomping bad guys since 2011