Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Hold time for customer service

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Hold time for customer service

tydusc
12.15.2011 , 03:44 PM | #1
Can anyone give me an idea of how long they waited on hold? No complaining just trying to get an idea. Its been 1 hr and 15mins so far. Cant be too much longer right? lol

hatterson
12.15.2011 , 03:46 PM | #2
I literally just hung up after 2 hours 31 minutes and 43 seconds.

My account had been locked and apparently my hold time was enough that it unlocked itself again (and gave me another try at my security questions)

If you plan on waiting may the force be with you
"The power of accurate observation is frequently called cynicism by those who don't have it."
- George Bernard Shaw

Exarr
12.15.2011 , 03:49 PM | #3
After spending 2 days trying to even get to WAIT on hold, I've finally gotten thru. Been waiting for almost 2 hours now. First handsfree phone died, using my 2nd phone (thankfully I caught it before it died on me). Got my EGA email today, but I can't get past a security question I DIDN'T setup. So, waiting on hold I am...

tydusc
12.15.2011 , 03:49 PM | #4
My problem is it asked me a security question I dont recall adding but I may be wrong so I tried every answer id use and no go, it didnt lock on my though. I was hoping I'd ask me a new one if I tried logging back in but nope keeps asking the same one so now I wait haha.

Sprint
12.15.2011 , 03:49 PM | #5
Every time I call, I get the answering machine. High call volume, etc. It appears that they aren't taking anymore calls. It's been this way since last night.

I know this is BioWare's first MMO, but holy cow. Even SSG didn't start off on this wrong of a foot.

tydusc
12.15.2011 , 03:50 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Exarr View Post
After spending 2 days trying to even get to WAIT on hold, I've finally gotten thru. Been waiting for almost 2 hours now. First handsfree phone died, using my 2nd phone (thankfully I caught it before it died on me). Got my EGA email today, but I can't get past a security question I DIDN'T setup. So, waiting on hold I am...
Same here, well for the question that is. I was so excited but we will get in eventually.

Mortikhi
12.15.2011 , 03:51 PM | #7
now its just a message that they are too busy and tell you to call back later.

Sprint
12.15.2011 , 03:51 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Mortikhi View Post
now its just a message that they are too busy and tell you to call back later.
That's been the message for the last 24 hours.

ToAoX
12.15.2011 , 03:53 PM | #9
I've been in a wait queue for over 2 hrs multiple times and I have never once been able to talk to a representative.
You can't ryme against the dark side of the force why even bother. So many dudes been with yo mom who even knows if I'm ya father!

We got Deathstar! Knock em out the box Luke, knock em out!

tydusc
12.15.2011 , 03:57 PM | #10
when i got my email, I tried calling and got the answer machine for like 30 mins, so I went to watch tv and 30 mins tried again and it went through. I think so many people are calling it is a race to get through and not the answer machine.