Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Skull of Canderous Ordo

02.11.2012 , 03:36 PM | #1
During the Smuggler quest line, you find Canderous Ordo's skull on an Imperial ship. Anyone know how it ended up there?

02.11.2012 , 04:48 PM | #2
Imperials are nothing if not vindictive.

02.11.2012 , 07:36 PM | #3
Wasnt further explained upon really...except for that nice hole in the skull from a blaster or something. Poor Canderous

02.13.2012 , 12:24 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by XBebop View Post
During the Smuggler quest line, you find Canderous Ordo's skull on an Imperial ship. Anyone know how it ended up there?
Makes me sad to learn of this =(.

02.13.2012 , 12:50 AM | #5
Live by the blaster...

02.13.2012 , 02:01 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by maxetius View Post
Live by the blaster...
...die by the blaser.

Although it is usually lightsabers.
Date Joined: March 2009 - Date unsubbed: 9/18/2012
It's been real but the game just wasn't worth the sub for me anymore.
Star Wars: First Assault is an Xbox Live Arcade game:

02.18.2012 , 06:22 AM | #7
Hmm I just stumbled upon this topic when I did a Google search for the item after seeing it on TORhead.

Pretty pathetic that a major character like Canderous does not even get his death explained well when finding his skull rises so much questions.

Canderous was my favorite character in KotOR. He was always telling stories about the many worlds he and his Mandalorians conquered before Revan and Malak stopped them. 5 years later in KotOR II he picked up the helmet of Mandalore and started regrouping the Mandalorians again. He helped Meetra Surik (The Exile) invade The Ravager (Darth Nihilus' ship) and destroyed it. This man has seen so much battle that basically you'd need an army to bring him down.

Canderous played a huge role in and had great impact on the old republic both while aiding Revan and Meetra Surik. And all we get in TOR is his skull with a blaster hole in it and no explanation what happened? No descendents from past Mandalorians telling tales about the great Canderous Ordo who's been constantly to hell and back in his life?

I can't believe it really...

02.18.2012 , 07:54 AM | #8
God dam Imperials.
God dam Bioware.

Enough screaming. I'm just annoyed that poor Canderous died like that with no explanation. I like to think Bastilla was captured, and knowing that Revan wanted her safe, Canderous attacked the ship, set her free but was overwhelmed. He knew that even together they couldnt take the horde of imperials on, so he fought on bravely to let her escape, dying in a glorious fire fight like a true mandolorian. But I guess thats just me...
We all live or die as Krayt wills, Stryfe. At his word, I would cut out my own heart. Or yours.
Zarys Sorcerer Cathinka Seeliara Sage
Posted the prologue of fanfic Echoes.

02.18.2012 , 03:17 PM | #9
You never know, they could do something with Canderous in the future.
"Sith, children of Sith, warriors everywhere, I declare a new Empire, open to all who long for conquest, freedom from inhibition and the right to follow their passions." -Emperor Malgus

02.18.2012 , 06:11 PM | #10
I think it's cool, his death lies in mystery.

Would you prefer to be out travelling one day and see a headstone with his name and loving father of whoever etc?
Let them hate so long as they fear.