Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

When are you going to fix flashpoints?

Mezla
02.11.2012 , 03:12 PM | #1
Let's be honest here. Virtually nobody runs flashpoints after BT/Esseless for one simple reason: they are worthless. Sure, complete lack of any form of LFG tool, doesn't help either, but even that would've not mattered if there was a reason to do them.

1. XP you get from them is abysmal. You'd be lucky if you get 2 bars of XP for a flashpoint at level 25ish. I can get more than that by accidentally doing a few bonus quests without even realizing it. Funny thing is that they still require a full group and are arguably harder than the HEROIC4 quests and take twice as long.

Solutions: a) Increased XP gains massively. I am not talking about double here, it should be at least tripled, possibly quadrupled.
b) Leave XP the same, but make them easy enough to 2 man with companions.

2. Complete lack of FP missions.
You get one quest. You finish the FP and you get XP that's about half of a normal leveling quest. Is that a joke? Why isn't XP comparable to a HEROIC4? Why aren't we getting a decent blue/orange as a quest reward?
You do know that every single WoW dungeon quest is much better than your FP missions, just by the nature of actually being worth it? If I had to choose between story/voiceovers and decent rewards, I will choose rewards every single time.

Change those 2 things and watch the amount of people running leveling Flashpoints double overnight.

Gilbara
02.11.2012 , 03:16 PM | #2
nobody does flashpoints for EXP brah

they do em to experience them for the first time.
or they do them to get some modifiable gear it may drop

Khryn
02.11.2012 , 03:16 PM | #3
Just because YOU don't run FPs doesn't mean everyone else doesn't either.
Master Jedi Khryn Tzu <Watchmen> - Jung Ma
Before you whine about bugs:
http://mrlizard.com/rants/why-havent...ixed-this-bug/

Claymaniac
02.11.2012 , 03:17 PM | #4
If you are running fp's just for exp, you are doing it wrong. And BTW, I havedone ever fp in the game so far.
Skeksis: Jedi Sage on Prophecy of the Five. P5 FTW!!!

Claymaniac
02.11.2012 , 03:18 PM | #5
A sentence should start with a capital letter.
Skeksis: Jedi Sage on Prophecy of the Five. P5 FTW!!!

YeknomStun
02.11.2012 , 03:23 PM | #6
You're completely missing the point of FP's. They are a fun group experience, and offer very good gear at level(<50)

And people run the all the time. Just because you don't log in to see lf1m for whatever flashpoint you want to run doesnt mean people aren't running them.

GawdoOo
02.11.2012 , 03:24 PM | #7
Irony

Mogitu
02.11.2012 , 03:27 PM | #8
at least make sure that your sentences are flawless when you try to act smart.

Romiz
02.11.2012 , 03:28 PM | #9
Not sure what server you are on but people run all the FPs all the time.

Mezla
02.11.2012 , 03:30 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by YeknomStun View Post
You're completely missing the point of FP's. They are a fun group experience, and offer very good gear at level(<50)

And people run the all the time. Just because you don't log in to see lf1m for whatever flashpoint you want to run doesnt mean people aren't running them.
BW themselves admitted that hardly anyone does FPs after BT/Esseless. You know why people actually run BT/Esseless? You can 2 man it at appropriate level.