Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

List of Social gear

Unikatze
02.11.2012 , 12:02 PM | #1
Hi, I was just wondering if there's any website that has all available social gear listed and where to get it. Preferably with pictures.

In fact, if there was one with all moddable gear that'd be great.
Search your feelings, you know it to be true
CHAMPIONS OF THE FORCE
The Best Damn Republic Guild

Maranea
02.11.2012 , 02:15 PM | #2
This has pretty pictures:

http://www.swtorstrategies.com/2012/...-location.html

I don't want to be harsh, but I got this by typing 'swtor social gear list' into google and hitting one of the first links. You could have figured that out by yourself.

Unikatze
02.11.2012 , 07:02 PM | #3
Thanks. I tried something similar. Guess I didn't look hard enough.
Search your feelings, you know it to be true
CHAMPIONS OF THE FORCE
The Best Damn Republic Guild

GavinRuneblade
02.12.2012 , 01:35 PM | #4
Interesting, the republic dancer outfit from the security key vendor appears to be different from the imperial outfit. The imperial version is a white and orange mix that is very different from the slave set. Also there are a few missing. Dromond Kas has a formal set for instance, and the VIP store for imperials has a set that looks exactly like an imperial marine (black and red). Not sure what the republic VIP section has.

Odin_Kira
05.23.2012 , 07:53 PM | #5
I hope we have the option of Social Gear specific to our class. I would really enjoy wearing the Master Ven Zallow Gear in the Loading Screen without the hood.
"I should think you Jedi would have more respect for the difference between knowledge and wisdom."

gumbydpl
05.24.2012 , 09:17 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Unikatze View Post
Hi, I was just wondering if there's any website that has all available social gear listed and where to get it. Preferably with pictures.

In fact, if there was one with all moddable gear that'd be great.
This is what you are looking for.

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=456450

Frankee
06.26.2012 , 03:37 PM | #7
Edit: just realized this search came from new player forum, lol, sorry

Bit of a necro post, but man the social gear in this game sucks hard. SWG had it right, they had Tailors. I could dress my female toons in yoga pants, hotpants, white nighties with pink flowers on it, blue flowers, 100 kinds of dresses, hundreds of patterns on many items, etc. I could submit orders to my tailor to have any kind of outfit I wanted made, in custom colors.

Now with the new social gear changes today, I was excited to look into social gear for my female toon, make her look good (even though I only PvP so I have ZERO social points and no way to earn them other than doing things I do not like doing...)

I was perhaps willing to go get social rank JUST to have good looking clothing. But alas, every single outfit is lame or somewhat like something that is already available. Get some better gear in here, make a new clothing making crafting class, or whatever, just get on it! there is no unique/differentiating gear. Everyone will be "OMG I NEED THE SLAVE GIRL OR DANCER OUTFIT BECAUSE EVERYTHING ELSE IS HIDEOUS". And because everyone will have it, I won't want it.

/rantOff
Phantasia | Frankee | Mistii | Kaisia
Chilastra eXiles - Prophecy of the Five