Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Redeemed code but not showing on account?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Redeemed code but not showing on account?

Kashii-tan
12.15.2011 , 03:32 PM | #1
Hey hey!

Im just as excited about playing as everyone else but I have a question

I pre-orded my game on 12/9 using the origin website you listed as your preferred pre-ordered people. The transaction was seamless and I got my code straight away (though I dont think they have mailed out the physical copies yet...)

I redeemed my code the same day and thought all was well. I logged in today to check the statuses of the early access waves and noticed that my account said I havent redeemed a code, which I though I already did.

So I typed it in now it is saying that my code is already redeemed (however it isnt showing on my account).

I fear that I wont get my early access that I paid to pre-order for. I cant get anyone through the customer service number, ive emailed 2 times, and now cross posting it here as well as FB and twitter.

I am being patient on the codes since I was a straggling pre-orderer (pre ordered after the final beta weekend) but I just want to EA all together. If my code isnt working what if when the game arrives and doesnt work? What do I do then?

CdnGater
12.15.2011 , 03:38 PM | #2
Hey, you will get your pre order time. ( I know because I have).

But like you I checked the Account Summary and found the Redeem Product code not checked. I also tried my pre-release code and it said it was already registered. So if its registered, why is it not checked?

So if I cant do a subscription, then I am not sure how I can play when it goes live. (Unless I did subscription when I repordered, I forget).

Anyway, I'm looking for answers to this issue as well.

Thanks.

Kashii-tan
12.15.2011 , 03:46 PM | #3
We can get answers together

I was such a late subscriber (I wanted to beta before purchasing so thus that's where the 12/9 came to play) I didnt know if I would be a part of tomorrows wave or truly I wouldn't be getting my EA which I would be really disappointed about.

Hopefully one of the CS droids will get back to us.